• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Segura (WHO?) has Norton level freak out at Airline worker, calls her a poor cunt, fans not happy

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Toms signature bit is laughing at people getting hurt so it was karma that now everyone can laugh at his accident. That was when he was a humble fat fuck, Now that he's lost weight, gone hollywood Tom and gotten botox and thinks hes hot shit he HATES that he has to laugh along with the joke.

I liked a few of his earlier specials, I have to admit. But he's been bad for years now and keeps getting worse.

Schaub, Callen, Segura, Delia, Cummings, damn near anyone in that Rogan circlejerk can get straight fucked in my mind. I would almost throw Theo in there, and I'm very close to, but something still seems somewhat genuine about him.

It's a tough one, man.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I liked a few of his earlier specials, I have to admit. But he's been bad for years now and keeps getting worse.

Schaub, Callen, Segura, Delia, Cummings, damn near anyone in that Rogan circlejerk can get straight fucked in my mind. I would almost throw Theo in there, and I'm very close to, but something still seems somewhat genuine about him.

It's a tough one, man.
Theo gets a pass for kicking shaub to the curb and that nia burr simpsons drawing.

Screenshot_20231007_070212_Brave.jpg

Wonder why they cropped it out of this photo
84fkow0qjqn31.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The "poors" thing has been a running joke for a couple years now on the podcast. Haven't watched it for a long time now but it would rub the fans up the wrong way.

Tom getting the bag and then a vasectomy right before his 2 year world tour and leaving Christina and the kids at home does give me a chuckle though.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Isn’t this Bert’s K’s best friend? I think he grew up rich

This should be a major point in stratifying comics. There are the Seguras, D'Elias, Schaubs, Cummings, and Callens of the world whose major accomplishment was "hanging in there" and steadily padding their resumes thanks to huge stipends from their rich families.

Then there are the self-made comics who wind up fagging out for other reasons.

I'm dating a TV reporter and it's the same thing. Most journalists don't make enough to survive unless they're in a major market (or have a prime time in-studio gig which also favors tenure). So the ones who break through are the ones who can stick it out through the "pay your dues" years. The promotion system favors longevity, not achievement.

She told me a story about when she worked in a very very small, dusty midwestern city and there was some reporter whose family used to send a private plane to take her home on the weekends. She eventually wound up as an anchor in a top 10 market.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This should be a major point in stratifying comics. There are the Seguras, D'Elias, Schaubs, Cummings, and Callens of the world whose major accomplishment was "hanging in there" and steadily padding their resumes thanks to huge stipends from their rich families.

Then there are the self-made comics who wind up fagging out for other reasons.

I'm dating a TV reporter and it's the same thing. Most journalists don't make enough to survive unless they're in a major market (or have a prime time in-studio gig which also favors tenure). So the ones who break through are the ones who can stick it out through the "pay your dues" years. The promotion system favors longevity, not achievement.

She told me a story about when she worked in a very very small, dusty midwestern city and there was some reporter whose family used to send a private plane to take her home on the weekends. She eventually wound up as an anchor in a top 10 market.

What you said right there relates to many fields, music included.

The longer you can last out there pounding the rock with a modicum of talent, the more likely you can keep a career performing. Even if you're not rich from it, you can make enough to sustain, but you have to last long enough where you're taken seriously. It's sad that time is what gains you respect, but it's the truth.

What's sadder is the young lads in the punk and metal scenes that act like poor, tortured starving artists, but are hiding that their parents have kept them afloat while they achieve their dream. Steve and I would roll our eyes at these cunts.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Wtf?

Also, you assholes ribbed a pedo baby rape comment?

You're just a regular Offended Oscar today, aren't you Grandma?

COMEDY GONE TOO FAR.... Words hurt.

Go bring that energy for the faggots posting photos of Brother Joe's poor little daughter and that idiot kid Warren.

People like you would have stopped Qadan's rise (and rise again)