To my white-collar brothermen

G

I plan on using the extra time (which is money and adds up quick), that I would otherwise be spending driving to and from work, on more useful endeavors like exercising or working on other projects or spending time with my daughter that I didn't abandon.
My commute time is fucked. I start at 8 but need to wake up at 5:30. Its the most cucked part of my job.

Opster might go for a remote job soon...

Pre covid I did two days a week working in a office with bits at home. Now I just do the bits at home two days a week and coast on some sound investments. I could probably try harder and make even more but what the fuck is the point

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don't wear a collared shirt a work because it can get snagged into something and kill me. Only flat collared shirts, any color you want. It's a pretty sweet gig I guess.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Ah what da Hell do I know, you gimme my container of coffee I'm A-OK. Leave the economics of your chairs to da big wigs upstairs! Just keep my checks coming!

G

Yesterday I was reading dilbert comics. I was like... ha! That is so me. :p

I’ve got a gray collar job. The majority of the time I’m working onsite at a customer’s facility. I’ve had jobs where I’ve had a private office, cubicles, and open office space. Open office space is the worst. A cubicle at least gives you some privacy.