• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tip for pissing

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, WHY!?

I'm calling it right now: Australian toilets are second to none, with the exception of toilets that also have a bidet.
I've never been to Australia mate, but there is absolutely no way you can compete with Asian toilets.

I got off the plane in Hong Kong and the first ad I saw was for a fucking toilet, and it looked bad ass.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've never been to Australia mate, but there is absolutely no way you can compete with Asian toilets.

I got off the plane in Hong Kong and the first ad I saw was for a fucking toilet, and it looked bad ass.
Yeah but those noodle niggers haven't dealt with the strenuous anuses of BBQ eaters and VB drinkers. I'm no racist, but fuck Asians and fuck anyone with chinky eyes.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Pro tip: If you've got a really explosive shit hit the flush as soon as you release.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Pro tip: If you've got a really explosive shit hit the flush as soon as you release.
I did a little stint in county jail and that was the most common thing i heard yelled out loud every day. It was like a basketball court w bunk beds everywhere so you can smell everyones shit. “Fuck man put some water on that shit”. If you dont flush as soon as your butthole opens, theres a pack of 30 ferrel nogs/youths lined up waiting to ream you out once youre done.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I did a little stint in county jail and that was the most common thing i heard yelled out loud every day. It was like a basketball court w bunk beds everywhere so you can smell everyones shit. “Fuck man put some water on that shit”. If you dont flush as soon as your butthole opens, theres a pack of 30 ferrel nogs/youths lined up waiting to ream you out once youre done.
Black people in jail? Now I've heard everything.