• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time to Take Nana Down a Peg(ing)

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Lol imagine being like 11-12 years old sitting in your bed late at night and the door creaks open and here comes some flabby 50 year old woman reeking of cigarette smoke to sit on your dick before you even know what masturbating is. Yeah, no wonder Anthony is so fucked in the head. He’s fucked enough to think the experience I just described was a badass and something every KID should go through.
Buzz was Joe Snr in a dress and wig

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Totally unrelated to this thread or anyone being discussed but I just bought one of these stickers for my car, do you guys like it?
il_570xN.4039566671_57jz-129679605.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Not only does it (poorly) throw people off the fruity scent, but young girls are fucking stupid, and he's never picked one like what's in the tweets above. She'd whoop his ass.

No, he chooses frail, mentally broken girls who he can control with either money or with the threat of guns or with physical violence, like what he could only do with that emaciated girl with the irritating baby voice from The Tapes™

He can't really express his homo rage with grown women, they would understand what it is immediately, especially after seeing how he sashays around drunk, so he simps hard for them, basically begging them not to leave him and/or tell on him.

He can lie to a poor dumb young girl that a vibrating egg is something you stick your dick in or that it's perfectly normal to have threesomes with only other dudes.
So what sexual gratification does/did he derive from all this (I use the word did because there's no way his dick works anymore). He wants to be with men secretly. There's no way he has icky vaginal sex so I assume he demands anal and possibly prods these girls into slipping a digit in his bunghole? Maybe pegging? I don't know why but I'm fascinated in how or Nana gets her rocks off

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
So what sexual gratification does/did he derive from all this (I use the word did because there's no way his dick works anymore). He wants to be with men secretly. There's no way he has icky vaginal sex so I assume he demands anal and possibly prods these girls into slipping a digit in his bunghole? Maybe pegging? I don't know why but I'm fascinated in how or Nana gets her rocks off
I'm sure there's some sort of power play in there, but honestly the closest we came to knowing was his divorce hearing and we see how that ended and we all have a good idea why.

It's butt stuff though, I'm fairly sure of it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm sure there's some sort of power play in there, but honestly the closest we came to knowing was his divorce hearing and we see how that ended and we all have a good idea why.

It's butt stuff though, I'm fairly sure of it.
He's definitely a bit fruity, but bi-sexual & confused... the reason I say bi-sexual is 'cus Jill Nicollini sounded like she'd had a good dicking-down after their date.

At least Norton finally admitted what he liked, but he fucked women too - no wonder him & AntH got along so well, Nortone could probably feel AntH's hidden proclivaties.

Treefort Richard; did he actually pretend to be asleep & always regret it, or actually enjoy it but was totally fucked-up by his dad & maybe even tells himself it never happened.

AntH's pedo stuff is weird, he's got 'peter pan syndrome' - but that's no excuse! His weirdness has put me off from making certin jokes; until the 'right 13' thing I always thought he was exaggerating for a risky joke, but IRL he's actually worse than the stuff he said on-air.

AntH can't make proper decent friends; he hangs around with Bobo & Big A, him & Gavin only almost-bond over racism, bbut even Gavin once said that AntH doesn't know how to have friends.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I despise Cumia and want to see him taken down several pegs.
He's already bottomed out (figuratively and probably literally). He's probably worth 10% of what he was during the SiriusXM years, living in relative squalor in bumfuck South Carolina with his beard, and broadcasting to 30 people who are borderline retards. I guess you would call that narrow casting. At any rate, our Nana has probably been taken down to a peg or two above homelessness. I'd say at least he has his health, but that would not be accuraTe