• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time for a gift

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I fucking hate that I know this thanks to this piece of shit becoming a "character" around here, but when Delaney posts photos that say "gift" on them, it's referring to his sexual fetish for men who bite their nails down like that. He's written about it many times, he's spoken about it in talks about his disgusting books - he calls them a "gift" when he sees them on TV and movies and is posting these to tell everyone his pedo dick is hard because he sees men's fingernails that look bitten.
That’s unnerving, to say the least. As a former nail biter I can confirm that it’s a disgusting habit and makes your hands look diseased. I don’t know how chicks let me finger pop them with my gnawed up fingers.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
Thar hand looks AIDS infected. The gift is putting it up Bill's pooper and infecting him for the 50th time.