• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time for a gift

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
1000004025.png

Forum Clout
I fucking hate that I know this thanks to this piece of shit becoming a "character" around here, but when Delaney posts photos that say "gift" on them, it's referring to his sexual fetish for men who bite their nails down like that. He's written about it many times, he's spoken about it in talks about his disgusting books - he calls them a "gift" when he sees them on TV and movies and is posting these to tell everyone his pedo dick is hard because he sees men's fingernails that look bitten.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I fucking hate that I know this thanks to this piece of shit becoming a "character" around here, but when Delaney posts photos that say "gift" on them, it's referring to his sexual fetish for men who bite their nails down like that. He's written about it many times, he's spoken about it in talks about his disgusting books - he calls them a "gift" when he sees them on TV and movies and is posting these to tell everyone his pedo dick is hard because he sees men's fingernails that look bitten.
what the pat.gif

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
More ridges for when you’re fingering the prostate. Look at his shit stained fingers in the photo. Literal Copropedophile

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I think you’re skipping some details here. How exactly did you come to know this?