• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time for A CHRISTMAS CARNAGE to go out into the wild!

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
f6f86152752090d9136920e98024bf4e.jpeg

https://nitter.poast.org/stealthygeek/status/1773094331986977028#m
https://archive.ph/5hB9p

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He fucking HATES Doctor Badger so goddamn much. He hates your wifes tits more than he hates Adrian at this point.
Because he messes up Pats imaginary cope depiction of what his trolls are like. Badger is skinnier, has a prettier and more stacked wife, better home kitchen and counter tops, and custody of his daughter. Badger has him beat in every way and has proven with photos that pat struggles to deal with. Pat hates knowing his trolls are more successful than he is.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Because he messes up Pats imaginary cope depiction of what his trolls are like. Badger is skinnier, has a prettier and more stacked wife, better home kitchen and counter tops, and custody of his daughter. Badger has him beat in every way and has proven with photos that pat struggles to deal with. Pat hates knowing his trolls are more successful than he is.
Pat has two bathrooms in his whole duplex. I outsink him by 250%.

Not to brag

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
What does “accepted by his agent” mean? Isn’t it the agents job to shop the shit around to publishers? Pat isn’t even beyond step 2 yet.

Thats like saying I had a cleaning lady come over and clean my house and now my realtor is ready to list my property. Nice, Pat. Really making progress there
No mention of it being edited either.