• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tim pools house was shot at…

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Good. These faggots need to be killed.

iF yOu DoN't GeT vAcCiNaTeD yOuRe A tErRoRiSt. Correct, but for the wrong reason.

Never forget they want you broke and dead and want to fuck your children.

How does not being "vaccinated" make you a "terrorist?" I'm curious, as a non tard-shotted terrorist.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
How does not being "vaccinated" make you a "terrorist?" I'm curious, as a non tard-shotted terrorist.

You're a terrorist if you resist the electric jew's propaganda. I mean, what if the goyim don't believe in the holohoax anymore?

There might actually be a holocaust when White people wake up. Shinkleboutit.

HeyItsVos

tim-pool-beanie.gif
If you wanted to see my hat, all you had to do was ask!

Guy I used to work with listened to him for “a leftist perspective.” Lost a lot of respect for him that day. He just seems like such a little queer with his “just trying to see it from both sides.”
never heard him say anything interesting or unique. his faggy music video with media talking heads singing his 13 year old rebel lyrics made me sick.

G

He's going the Tomlinson route and swatting himself for attention. He's probably suicidal over losing his interview with gay milo and some goofy kid. Why the fuck do I even know about any of these people