• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THREATENING to hit your EMPLOYEES is so ALPHA MALE

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
even if we show you, you will disregard it.

wishing ill on someone who's died from suicide, whom you worked with for years, is truly the one of the most pathetic things i have heard.

You are disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

but considering who you are, this will go over your head.

Last edited:

gassers

Forum Clout
View attachment 175322
Better watch your fucking mouth tough guy. This guys been hit so fucking hard he can’t even see straight. You know why I want to punch you? Because it’d end the conversation: You’d be in a FUCKING COMA and UNRESPONSIVE. You know how I use to solve disputes? You punch them in the face. As hard as they fucking can. Whens the last time YOU got the shit kicked out of you? Exactly. Thats why its ok for me to raise my hands to you when you’re snarky about my website.

Yes, people like Patrice really thought this guy was an “alpha male”. At least Danny and Travis weren’t being phonies when they said they’d sue Steve - Thats who they really are.

Inb4….

View attachment 175323
LEAVE STEVE ALONE!!!!”
he never threatened anyone, he wanted to settle matters like a man.

I know that is rare today's society where womanly tactics are praised to high heavens in the corporate world.

If you have issue with someone, confront them directly like a man

but don't bitch back and take passive aggressive sly shots at someone like a Kike which Danny and Sam did.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
He literally can't shut his mouth and stop eating, let Jews opened him up to staple his stomach, then killed himself because he got an infection

One do not speak ill of the dead but there's no Harry Potter here and everyone is Darth Vader

gassers

Forum Clout
if any of them had a issue with Steve C, they should've walked up to Scott Greenstein in his office, and said he is incompetent and should be fired.

Don't play games and mental gymnastics to annoy someone like a rat, which most of the staff were.

Last edited:

gassers

Forum Clout
Why didn’t Erock threaten to punch his coworkers in the face when he was being fucked with but the guy who had more responsibility couldn’t take that? Very professional. And it wasn’t just Danny but Travis too.
Cause Erock is a phony and doesn't have the ability to punch anyone anyway.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
View attachment 175322
Better watch your fucking mouth tough guy. This guys been hit so fucking hard he can’t even see straight. You know why I want to punch you? Because it’d end the conversation: You’d be in a FUCKING COMA and UNRESPONSIVE. You know how I use to solve disputes? You punch them in the face. As hard as they fucking can. Whens the last time YOU got the shit kicked out of you? Exactly. Thats why its ok for me to raise my hands to you when you’re snarky about my website.

Yes, people like Patrice really thought this guy was an “alpha male”. At least Danny and Travis weren’t being phonies when they said they’d sue Steve - Thats who they really are.

Inb4….

View attachment 175323
LEAVE STEVE ALONE!!!!”
God damn. Hell of a rope.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
even if we show you, you will disregard it.
Just establish the specific criteria beforehand in a socratic method type way. Meaning if I find this specific evidence will you admit you were wrong. Either
  • They refuse to answer and it's obvious they won't accept and criteria
  • They agree and then it's obvious they are trying to backpedal afterwards
  • They say the criteria isn't correct and it's obvious they are cherry picking a set of specific criteria that essentially can't exist. But this makes it obvious

Forum Clout
As someone who has been knocked out in fights more than I’d care to admit: I wish Ben had punched out Norton.
Yeah, but I knew he wouldn't when he repeated "K-keep talkin'..." 90 times like a real faggot. Once the other guy has acknowledged the issue and is pretty much opened to whatever's happening, "Boy if you continue fucking with my you're gonna see who's boss!" over and over again gets less convincing with time.

He was almost certainly able to beat up Norton, but clearly didn't have the testicular fortitude to actually do it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yeah, but I knew he wouldn't when he repeated "K-keep talkin'..." 90 times like a real faggot. Once the other guy has acknowledged the issue and is pretty much opened to whatever's happening, "Boy if you continue fucking with my you're gonna see who's boss!" over and over again gets less convincing with time.

He was almost certainly able to beat up Norton, but clearly didn't have the testicular fortitude to actually do it.
Well you can’t fight at work. Either way: fuck Jim.