• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THREATENING to hit your EMPLOYEES is so ALPHA MALE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1704659811213.jpeg

Better watch your fucking mouth tough guy. This guys been hit so fucking hard he can’t even see straight. You know why I want to punch you? Because it’d end the conversation: You’d be in a FUCKING COMA and UNRESPONSIVE. You know how I use to solve disputes? You punch them in the face. As hard as they fucking can. Whens the last time YOU got the shit kicked out of you? Exactly. Thats why its ok for me to raise my hands to you when you’re snarky about my website.

Yes, people like Patrice really thought this guy was an “alpha male”. At least Danny and Travis weren’t being phonies when they said they’d sue Steve - Thats who they really are.

Inb4….

C8870195-C28A-4729-9E0C-85D27225512B.jpeg

LEAVE STEVE ALONE!!!!”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Waaah my boss is threatening me! That’s so unprofessional! Anyway, which unpaid retard intern can I kick in the balls today?” Anyone defending Danny in this situation is a faggot. They all constantly tormented Steve so of course he’s going to lash out and say something he shouldn’t eventually.
Why didn’t Erock threaten to punch his coworkers in the face when he was being fucked with but the guy who had more responsibility couldn’t take that? Very professional. And it wasn’t just Danny but Travis too.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Why didn’t Erock threaten to punch his coworkers in the face when he was being fucked with but the guy who had more responsibility couldn’t take that? Very professional. And it wasn’t just Danny but Travis too.
Norton, Ben, Anthony, Pat Duffy, and others all threatened violence. On Stern you had Artie Lange get into multiple fistfights with staff. These are abnormal working conditions for anyone. People like Sam and Daniel were lucky that everyone who worked at O&A was a giant pussy and never beat the shit out of them.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Steve got fucked with much more than Erock did, especially on a serious level beyond just making fat jokes. Many people on the staff seemed to truly despise him unlike Erock.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Norton, Ben, Anthony, Pat Duffy, and others all threatened violence. On Stern you had Artie Lange get into multiple fistfights with staff. These are abnormal working conditions for anyone. People like Sam and Daniel were lucky that everyone who worked at O&A was a giant pussy and never beat the shit out of them.
"STEAL MY FUCKING MONEY, TEDDY!"

"AND DON'T EVER SAY "BLOOMIES" AROUND ME AGAIN!"

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
It's truly unfortunate that the baby bird eggnog puke dude didn't rip off Sam's aboriginalster Afro head during the "throw wadded up paper at his head and face to see if he will snap" bit and Thors hammer his battered skull down through multiple Sirius radio floors much akin to the landing gear from 9/11 crashing through into the basement killing Sway and multiple other Sirius hacksters along the way.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Steve got fucked with much more than Erock did

They all constantly tormented Steve

Torment? I remember rearranging his keyboard caps to spell "GAY" and he got all bent out of shape over just that. Clashing over how the show should be run isn't torment. Having your car made fun of with Jetsons sounds isn't torment. Where are you coming up with this?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Torment? I remember rearranging his keyboard caps to spell "GAY" and he got all bent out of shape over just that. Clashing over how the show should be run isn't torment. Having your car made fun of with Jetsons sounds isn't torment. Where are you coming up with this?
Did anyone mention those specific events in this post Dovid? Nice strawman, stupid.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Steve C was a faaaaaaag, would have been funny if Danny sued him into even worse abject poverty before that pill head finally ended himself

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Steve had to have been an unbearable (GRRRRRR) faggot -even the other fags at least had one one or two allies while he had zero- but I can't help but feel bad for the poor fucker.
Remember when they took pictures of his "breakfast" in transparent Tupperware which turned out to be a giant hamburger with a carcharodon carcharias sized ramoooooone bite out of it and a bunch of unhealthy French fries!

Nice artery clogging breakfast, stupid.

Ramoooooooone, get this faggotster a quadruple bypass quick before the roof beam breaks!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought you worked at rockstar, which was super liberal and wouldn’t allow 1% of that? That is shitty working conditions when a bunch of worm faggots are allowed to walk all over you, and you can’t do anything about it. Really, the OnA show is once again ahead of its time. It allowed pussy faggots to run it instead of generally well adapted people.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
It always sounded like Steve C had a rough home life and never learned a single healthy way to manage his emotions. That's the last guy you want working any sort of security job, but I guess bouncers kinda have cart blanche to beat on any drunken fuckhead they want to. But at some point you have to learn that in most workplaces passive aggression and feminine tactics are the name of the game, unless you work a manly man's job like construction or the trades or some shit like that. Which he did not. I sort of remember having similar feelings when I got a regular job after selling drugs for years but it just taught me to kill 'em with kindness and pick my battles. If you're sharp enough you can learn to use their tactics against them. Steve C never adapted. In some ways he had incredibly thick skin and in other ways he did not. I still feel bad for the guy. The Artie comparisons someone else mentioned definitely ring true.