• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Threads tells Pat to Fuck Off

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fucking exactly. And the pee tape thing is just an expansion of Trumps Russian connections which, although I don’t believe it’s nefarious, DO exist. It’s like the idea of people implanting purposeful bullshit into verifiable conspiracies so you hear the bullshit and don’t think theres anything to everything else if that makes sense. People think the pee tape is bullshit so they think any ties between Trump and Russia is similar bullshit.

Trump has a random retard claim without any evidence that a tape exists of Trump pissing on women…in Russia. Despite all of the bullshit surrounding it it’s ran with as fact.

Biden’s daughter writes in her diary that Biden took showers with her and my god…that’s not a fact. That’s a Russian planted conspiracy theory. Don’t you know some woman STOLE that diary? That means everything written in it is fake, even though no ones confirmed if the texts within are fake OR real.

Theres just no consistent logic
That woman who “stole” (more like found) the diary just got arrested for that - but wasn’t it fake? Same with Hunters laptop not being real - then later we’re told it was but it’s no big deal, whatever.

It’s why I hate this current timeline.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How great would it be if it was really all true and Elon wasn't a sheeny slurper but instead was unveiling the X Troopers on Heil Hitler Day and started Holocaust 2: This Time It's Real? Oh wait that will never happen and any faggot still whining about nazi boogeymen is a retard.
It’s like the people who cry they will “never stop punching Nazi’s” yet haven’t thrown a punch in their lives. How can you “never stop” doing something you’ve never done? It sounds like the Nazi’s are everywhere yet you haven’t punched one? What a faggot!

midwit

Forum Clout
Elon Musk isn't intelligent enough to be a Nazi. He's a mildly autistic sperg with family CIA connections. Everything he has ever "accomplished" is the result of nepotism.

What was the last tweet he queefed out as profundity?

"Without freedom of speech, we are just a slaves in the matrix"

WOOAAHHHHHH! LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY! LIBERTARIAN 19 YEAR OLDS RISE UP AND BE HEARDDDD MANNNN!!!!

EDIT: I should also add that not only is this midwit cringe...Elon Musk bans Nick Fuentes, Mike Peinovich and others from Twitter simply for existing, not breaking rules. He doesn't even believe his own cringe.

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's a retarded Qanon level take to say that Elon was doing something on a certain day as a wink-wink to white supremacists. How the fuck does he not get that? Oh, yeah. Because he's a fat retarded social media addicted drunkard.
I'm as pro Hitler as @RobertMewler (or try to be) and hadn't considered Aug 8 for anything. His birthday is April 20. Just checking Google, Aug 8 is something new (((they))) invented for Trump and flags or something.

Or am I missing something

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm as pro Hitler as @RobertMewler (or try to be) and hadn't considered Aug 8 for anything. His birthday is April 20. Just checking Google, Aug 8 is something new (((they))) invented for Trump and flags or something.

Or am I missing something
It’s very stupid - they say 8/8 is code for Hitler since H is the 8th letter of the alphabet so 8/8 MUST be Hell Hitler and def not something like Hulk Hogan or Happy Harry’s.

Remember the rap/rock band 311? Some dummies tried to claim that it meant KKK (11th letter is K so 3 K’s) which wasn’t true because 311 came from the police code in their city for public nudity. Also made zero sense for a band that tried to emulate the black music of rap to also be huge KKK white supremacists.

I think people even tried to do it with the 182 of Blink-182 even though I think “182” was either from how many times Al Pacino said “fuck” in Scarface or a reference to the movie Turk 182. Same with KISS (Knights in Satan’s Service) and AC/DC (Anti Christ Devil Children)

TLDR - people are retarded and believe some pretty stupid shit. Plus Pat is fat.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It’s very stupid - they say 8/8 is code for Hitler since H is the 8th letter of the alphabet so 8/8 MUST be Hell Hitler and def not something like Hulk Hogan or Happy Harry’s.

Remember the rap/rock band 311? Some dummies tried to claim that it meant KKK (11th letter is K so 3 K’s) which wasn’t true because 311 came from the police code in their city for public nudity. Also made zero sense for a band that tried to emulate the black music of rap to also be huge KKK white supremacists.

I think people even tried to do it with the 182 of Blink-182 even though I think “182” was either from how many times Al Pacino said “fuck” in Scarface or a reference to the movie Turk 182. Same with KISS (Knights in Satan’s Service) and AC/DC (Anti Christ Devil Children)

TLDR - people are retarded and believe some pretty stupid shit. Plus Pat is fat.
That's why the Q shit was retarded on the right. Qs super soldiers were supposed to fly in on a super classified f82 and use laser weapons to take out the people who stole the election. I'm not crazy right just not "cut your dick off and prance around kids left"

Both sides are gay but pats side is more child rape gay. I just want to be left alone unless it's I just want to right alone.