Thoughts?

G

I'm not bothered enough to look up the numbers but that's clearly a load of shit yeah? Like is he counting 2 decades as 2010s and 20s. Because he clearly isn't including the decade where he supported sending thousands of misguided kids to die in some Arab country for no reason.
And certainly aren’t counting all the kids those people killed while they were there either

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
She was locked out of her apartment once and you said you were just staring from the shadows. I always laugh at that, imagining the serch face staring.
Man that was such a funny night. I could have helped but enjoyed watching her lose her shit. She had to pay for a new window screen and broke some dishes when she got in her place. She was crying and sobbing the whole time and I was here just posting about it. My favorite part was when I was literally separated from her by my window and a mini blind. I'm just peeking at her through the slits of the blinds. I'm just watching her as she's pacing back and forth, talking to herself, and trying to grasp her situation. It was like she found a dead body the way she was pacing saying "oh my God oh my God" I really wish I was able to record it all.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Zero evidence to back up his claim yet his side will believe it because he said it. They cry misinformation is a serious problem yet will blindly believe any politician on their side. It’s funny Biden has a twitter account when it’s clear he’s not allowed anywhere near it. If he actually tweeted it would be hilarious since it would show he has no idea where he is or what’s going on.