Thoughts?

G

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.48.58 PM.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Lol inflation is the highest ever and fuel is almost $5 a gallon in Florida. Covid isn't around to milk anymore so a new distraction is perfect. We're supplying Ukraine with billions of dollar along with equipment.

My neighbor was crying on her porch last night on the phone talking about how she can't afford to live anymore and they just disconnected her Internet.

The country is on its way out, last one out doesn't need to shut off the lights.

G

What is this deep state plant jabbering about? What the fuck am I talking about it’s not even him. Biden is probably humping a fire hydrant right now screaming at penguins to stop stealing his soup.
Penguins stealing his soup got my ribs.

G

Lol inflation is the highest ever and fuel is almost $5 a gallon in Florida. Covid isn't around to milk anymore so a new distraction is perfect. We're supplying Ukraine with billions of dollar along with equipment.

My neighbor was crying on her porch last night on the phone talking about how she can't afford to live anymore and they just disconnected her Internet.

The country is on its way out, last one out doesn't need to shut off the lights.
Entropy. Everything falls apart eventually, my bean eating friend. Everything.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Lol. I love your trainwreck neighbor.
I jerk off to her misery. She kept repeating herself over and over. Talking to her mom on the phone, not full speakerphone but loud enough that I could hear her poor mom saying "it's okay honey" to her 40 year old daughter a few times.

Cost of Living has absolutely jumped in this area, especially if you're renting. She doesn't think it's fair that the owner of her unit wants to replace her with a tenant that will pay $700 more a month without hesitation. The woman has the opportunity to buy her place but decided not to. Since then the value of her place has more than doubled in less than 2 years.

I hope the new person is interesting to spy on...

G

I jerk off to her misery. She kept repeating herself over and over. Talking to her mom on the phone, not full speakerphone but loud enough that I could hear her poor mom saying "it's okay honey" to her 40 year old daughter a few times.

Cost of Living has absolutely jumped in this area, especially if you're renting. She doesn't think it's fair that the owner of her unit wants to replace her with a tenant that will pay $700 more a month without hesitation. The woman has the opportunity to buy her place but decided not to. Since then the value of her place has more than doubled in less than 2 years.

She was locked out of her apartment once and you said you were just staring from the shadows. I always laugh at that, imagining the serch face staring.

G

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=720;id=AthleticHollowCaracal;width=1280[/MEDIA]

I'm not bothered enough to look up the numbers but that's clearly a load of shit yeah? Like is he counting 2 decades as 2010s and 20s. Because he clearly isn't including the decade where he supported sending thousands of misguided kids to die in some Arab country for no reason.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I'm not bothered enough to look up the numbers but that's clearly a load of shit yeah? Like is he counting 2 decades as 2010s and 20s. Because he clearly isn't including the decade where he supported sending thousands of misguided kids to die in some Arab country for no reason.
They’re using black gun crime, and not counting IED’s as gun deaths, more than likely. It’s a “gotcha” statistic. Or it could just be bull shit. But over 2000 kids have not died in 2 decades in school shootings. Which is the implication and propaganda. It’s mostly nogs spraying up a block. Or just having guns and shooting each other/ accidental suicide from playing with them.