Thought experiment: You meet a girl.

G

She's not fat. White. Good enough. That's all that matters, right?

You date for a few years. She wants to be an author. You support her, but know it probably won't happen.

Suddenly she gets a book deal. With a real publishing company. She got the goods! Holy fawk.

The book actually does okay. The publisher wants more!!!

The following year you get married. You need to legally bind yourself to the next JK Rowling.

This is fucking amazing. The future looks so bright.

Your girlfriend is being invited to have interviews etc!, and her books appear in actual stores.

But the next year your girlfriend starts getting fatter. And fatter. She becomes addicted to twitter and is fighting with trolls every day.

Her next book is shit and sells almost no copies. The publisher drops her.

Meanwhile, your image is all over the Internet because of her. People are fucking with you because youre in a relationship with that fat bitch.

You start getting death threats to your personal number regularly, because your girlfriend's trolls put your info into contact forms. Meanwhile, your girlfriend gets even fatter.

She gets you 40k into debt and rising fighting trolls.

One day the police storm into your house and aim their guns at you because her trolls now consist of the faggots on KiwiFarms, specifically AprilRains.

This has happened multiple times because of her. You cant even feel safe in your own house.

I'd fucking hate that fat bitch so much.

She's not fat. White. Good enough. That's all that matters, right?

You date for a few years. She wants to be an author. You support her, but know it probably won't happen.

Suddenly she gets a book deal. With a real publishing company. She got the goods! Holy fawk.

The book actually does okay. The publisher wants more!!!

The following year you get married. You need to legally bind yourself to the next JK Rowling.

This is fucking amazing. The future looks so bright.

Your girlfriend is being invited to have interviews etc!, and her books appear in actual stores.

But the next year your girlfriend starts getting fatter. And fatter. She becomes addicted to twitter and is fighting with trolls every day.

Her next book is shit and sells almost no copies. The publisher drops her.

Meanwhile, your image is all over the Internet because of her. People are fucking with you because youre in a relationship with that fat bitch.

You start getting death threats to your personal number regularly, because your girlfriend's trolls put your info into contact forms. Meanwhile, your girlfriend gets even fatter.

She gets you 40k into debt and rising fighting trolls.

One day the police storm into your house and aim their guns at you because her trolls now consist of the faggots on KiwiFarms, specifically AprilRains.

This has happened multiple times because of her. You cant even feel safe in your own house.

I'd fucking hate that fat bitch so much

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'd probably just wear the same thing every day, let my hygiene slip, and sneak off for trysts with the gay lover I apparently have. Sounds like a miserable situation.