• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Those chairs won’t last long

EraGodless

Forum Clout
No, child. It’s called giving a shit about our fragile planet’s ecosystem. I wouldn’t expect you to be familiar with it. Enjoy acid rain.
Tbf, acid rain fawkin sucked. Burned like a motherfucker and it stunk like the devil's asshole. Atleast the smell in the air gave you the heads up that it was time to go inside if you were able to.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Tbf, acid rain fawkin sucked. Burned like a motherfucker and it stunk like the devil's asshole. Atleast the smell in the air gave you the heads up that it was time to go inside if you were able to.
Funny how it went from imminent certainty to never being spoken of again. ESAD, Greta.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No, child. It’s called giving a shit about our fragile planet’s ecosystem. I wouldn’t expect you to be familiar with it. Enjoy acid rain.
EcoPat is such a faggot. Wont mow his lawn and makes furniture out of pallets to save the world. The jumps in his gas guzzler to drive a couple blocks to the bar.

Forum Clout
No. He didn't do fuck all. Some Mexican did that and was paid in tacos so he could blow south of the border farts into Niki rotten puss. Diversity.
Nah. As fucked and insane as residential Mexican infra is in Mexico, they wouldn’t be this retarded in the states. Between this and the stair treads, this is pure 1.7 craftsmanship.

I guess the good thing about the composite is that when the whole fucking thing falls down at least some of the materials can be re used.

And by that I mean the planks and a fat bag of compost named Rick.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
img_8763-jpeg.134224

You can definitely see why the police officer who keeps trying to kick Pat's door in has failed so far. Not even a scratch on it!
What a view! I bet at night with no light pollution, you can see them light their crackpipes up next door, funster.