This YT broad makes me hard

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
wait---did someone just admit to fucking a fleshlight on this thread?

was that just a "jokey joke post", or for real?

follow up question- does the fleshlight come with a razor, or a gallon of bleach?....you know, so you can kill yourself after using one

i'm not trying to be mean but fucking a fleshlight is all sorts of.........it's just........well, alright (how's this)- you remember the end of the movie "Requiem for a Dream"?

it just seems like a very sad, and lonely act....oh wait- it is

Last edited:
G

wait---did someone just admit to fucking a fleshlight on this thread?

was that just a "jokey joke post", or for real?

follow up question- does the fleshlight come with a razor, or a gallon of bleach?....you know, so you can kill yourself after using one

i'm not trying to be mean but fucking a fleshlight is all sorts of.........it's just........well, alright (how's this)- you remember the end of the movie "Requiem for a Dream"?

it just seems like a very sad, and lonely act....oh wait- it is
Wow, you’re like the meanest guy ever.

johnnynoname

Had one when they first came out. My old girlfriend would use it on me as foreplay, But whenever she left the house of course I fucked the shit out of it.
I respect you robert michum avatar guy but here's the thing I don't get- if you have the girl there then why use the fleshlight?

johnnynoname

Wow, you’re like the meanest guy ever.
no the meanest guy ever is the literal sociopath who can get himself hard enough to be able to stick his dick in side a Fleshlight. I get a feeling you can't use one of those things limp- right?

see, he's the meanest guy ever because he's probablly literally killed people, and killing people is VERY mean

johnnynoname

note to self:

Things people get triggered about here:
- Israel
- Dan Crenshaw
- Fleshlights

G

no the meanest guy ever is the literal sociopath who can get himself hard enough to be able to stick his dick in side a Fleshlight. I get a feeling you can't use one of those things limp- right?

see, he's the meanest guy ever because he's probablly literally killed people, and killing people is VERY mean
I stand corrected.