This way first years, into the great hall dears, it's time to get sorted!

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Your threads and posts suck ass!!
They are designed to do exactly what they've done to you. You really shouldn't be here if you don't get this type of post, you'd be more suited to reddit. What exactly upset you about this post? Is it because you took it seriously and think that this place is too cool for harry potter? You are desperate to fit in here aren't you, instead of having your own mind your thought process is, 'hmm how should I react in a manner that this forum would want me to.' let me tell you something, you aren't that cool, you aren't very interesting, you are just another sardine in a can. At least I stand out and make posts that are different, and you know what? Most people take a look at them, at least I stir a reaction in people good or bad, you do nothing, you are a middle of the road, average joe.
This thread is an embarrassment
Is it? Stop playing a character. You just think thats what the onaforums would want you to say. Harry potter? Haha how gay. In reality you've watched and enjoyed the movies. You enjoy all kinds of shit that others think is uncool but unlike me you don't have the balls to talk about them. Like why even post here? Your reply wasn't an embarrassment, it was a nothingness, just another banal post by a vanilla person. Nothing about you is interesting looking through your history. Just another zilch desperate to fit in, from your unoriginal name and avatar, you reek of 'please love me, look I have a name and pic referencing things from the ona universe'. Pathetic. I am 100% certain you did the sorting hat quiz too. You're another guy who just doesn't get what this place is supposed to be about, I am the personification of the show, the ultimate pest, a maverick, I am completely original, everything I say causes a reaction in those who read it, good or bad. My threads are great and always provide interesting discourse, the people who get what I am doing appreciate me, the minority of dumb dumbs who take this place very seriously do not and again, should go to reddit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
They are designed to do exactly what they've done to you. You really shouldn't be here if you don't get this type of post, you'd be more suited to reddit. What exactly upset you about this post? Is it because you took it seriously and think that this place is too cool for harry potter? You are desperate to fit in here aren't you, instead of having your own mind your thought process is, 'hmm how should I react in a manner that this forum would want me to.' let me tell you something, you aren't that cool, you aren't very interesting, you are just another sardine in a can. At least I stand out and make posts that are different, and you know what? Most people take a look at them, at least I stir a reaction in people good or bad, you do nothing, you are a middle of the road, average joe.

Is it? Stop playing a character. You just think thats what the onaforums would want you to say. Harry potter? Haha how gay. In reality you've watched and enjoyed the movies. You enjoy all kinds of shit that others think is uncool but unlike me you don't have the balls to talk about them. Like why even post here? Your reply wasn't an embarrassment, it was a nothingness, just another banal post by a vanilla person. Nothing about you is interesting looking through your history. Just another zilch desperate to fit in, from your unoriginal name and avatar, you reek of 'please love me, look I have a name and pic referencing things from the ona universe'. Pathetic. I am 100% certain you did the sorting hat quiz too. You're another guy who just doesn't get what this place is supposed to be about, I am the personification of the show, the ultimate pest, a maverick, I am completely original, everything I say causes a reaction in those who read it, good or bad. My threads are great and always provide interesting discourse, the people who get what I am doing appreciate me, the minority of dumb dumbs who take this place very seriously do not and again, should go to reddit.
You're growing on me dude, like a tumor, but still, you crack me up.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Cheers mate, you don't know how good the makes me feel coming from you. I was close to deleting my account and walking away for good, maybe even start my own forum with no rules or censorship in my basement.
UNCENSORED, UNRESTRICTED, NO BOSSES, NO MANAGEMENT, MY FORUM!

I would join it dude, couldn't be any gayer than this place.

Would Lawless/Ricci posting be allowed on your forum?

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I'll level with you, I was taken to see the first one and just never got into the franchise. Lots of broads that I know do enjoy them though. And I don't play a character, only faggots with alts do that kinda thing. You say you're the ultimate pest, but there's nothing funny or enjoyable about your posts. I can't recall any of the pest hijinks involving Harry Potter, for one.
Goddammit, @ShutYourCakeHorn, we almost had him.
Don't let the jew pull you in with his lies

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Child, you are in a state of psychosis, you are not well sweety. You don't get to correct my spelling, this isn't discourse.
No I'm noT, stlaker. Yes I am, stlaker. Yes, I do, stlaker. Yes, iT is, stlaker.

edit: bahahahahahaha, it autocorrects to "atalker". Fawk, that got a whole rack of dis nigga ribs.