This way first years, into the great hall dears, it's time to get sorted!

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
This is the most exciting moment in a young witch or wizards life, lets find out which hogwarts house we all belong to!!! This will give us all a decent idea of our personality types so we can all get to know each other a little better and thus create a more together community!

I am a Slytherin! ambition, resourcefulness, determination, and cleverness.

p.s anyone know who this 4 eyed rich little cunt is who bought they entire refreshment trolley on the hogwarts express? Selfish prick, the whole train went hungry.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I'm Ravenclaw:

Ravenclaws.jpg

The little dick, "good at math" house. Great.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
The only good thing about you is that avatar
And my whit, creativity, razor sharp perception. Let's be honest, I am the only one who is prepared to go against the grain here, what the fuck do you do? You are irrelevant, you are just another mediocre, average bore. I am interesting. I know a little about any subject, I can hold a conversation with anybody. Nobody wants to talk to you. I make people feel like the most important person in the world, you just talk about yourself. I am original, people are drawn to me. You are a zilch, another one of the masses, a serf, terrified of upsetting the apple cart. You stupidly thought I am a wounded gazelle and being the beta hyena you are you took a cheap shot at me, well dog, I am actually a lion in gazelle clothing. I'll rip your fucking throat out if you want to continue this.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
And my whit, creativity, razor sharp perception. Let's be honest, I am the only one who is prepared to go against the grain here, what the fuck do you do? You are irrelevant, you are just another mediocre, average bore. I am interesting. I know a little about any subject, I can hold a conversation with anybody. Nobody wants to talk to you. I make people feel like the most important person in the world, you just talk about yourself. I am original, people are drawn to me. You are a zilch, another one of the masses, a serf, terrified of upsetting the apple cart. You stupidly thought I am a wounded gazelle and being the beta hyena you are you took a cheap shot at me, well dog, I am actually a lion in gazelle clothing. I'll rip your fucking throat out if you want to continue this.

Seethe wackbag nigger

G

1650482514509.jpeg