• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

This was not posted by a troll account

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I despise him beyond your wildest imaginations.
y-yours-sucks-Twitter.png
Has anyone reached out to Rowboat to let him know how pathetic the pig really is?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Christ almighty he is so fucking BENT... 'little one'.. As if child wasn't faggy enough...
And 6 figure deal??? 😂 😂 😂
Yeah $1000.00....
5 years later and he's just gotten fatter, got a lien on his house because he owes more than he ever will make from writing, managed to piss off so many people SO badly he has accounts of his piss yellow teeth and a forum, slowly took the foundations out if his already crap marriage, gain more weight, look like a fucking muppet several times with shit like the balloon and paint tweet and NOT once... Not once has he slowed down to say 'Maybe I have something to do with his?'
Never change Fatrick. Just keep on the road to diabetes, a wet brain, heart disease, blocked arteries, mini strokes, a(mother) divorce, assault and battery on a stranger and living in Nikkis parents' garage when you lose your house.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He probably feels like 2017 isn’t that long ago, but with each passing year, he gets further and further away from his past success.

His “six figure” publishing deal, while in itself is a Tomlinson technicality, was an actual deal and arguably his peak earning years.

It’s funny to think about how 2017 Patrick S Tomlinson didn’t know what the future held. He thought he had upside. He thought he was on his way to super stardom. Book deals, television spots, interviews, CNN. Wealth, fame, women, men, recognition. Twitter followers in the millions with a direct line to Jack himself. Patrick S Tomlinson, the icon.

Well, here we are in 2022 and it looks a bit different than he thought. He is on his way to being the greatest lolcow of all time. Judgment debt, failed harassment orders, a failed lolsuit, less friends, no check mark, no money, and a fence that may cost him $150 per day in the near future.

Considerably fatter, too. Don’t want to forget that.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
2017-2019 was the highpoint of his life. He was so full of it and probably actually believed a lot of what he said since he had some actual success to back it up.

Now he's a broken shell of a man whose dreams of wealth and fame have long since dissipated. He's also fat. Fatter than ever.

2017 Pat: I'll write a trilogy that'll bring in even more than $100,000!

2022 Pat: I'll make a second, better court case and finally find out that guy's name!