• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This was in the works for months

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Gayops, did Hildy help you join? I'm pretty sure every OnA veteran knows exactly who I am. That's the proof pudding brain, that you are some Hildy adjacent fool or Hildy himself. You've tried callig children, doxxing for shame, arrangin g swat calls and now you're trying to be edgy and reel in a few posters to the belief that Pat posting is too repetitive to be cool. Would you prefer that trannies are hounded by kiwis until suicide over Pat protesting you evil transphobe.
What the fuck is an OnA veteran? FUCKING YUCK.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Actually no, I'm just parodying him Eric, how's Carrie's poop pipe? If you aren't Eric then why say Pat posting is a waste? Directing the Pat show is very fun and funny people entertain themselves in a number of ways. Are you Boq then?
3e220a7b-46e6-41e1-8d98-d3c9be088aa9_text.gif