This was buried at the end of one of my Niki contact form threads and I felt it needed to be highlighted

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Has our man mixed it up with any Muslim groups yet? They get a little stabby when their beliefs are questioned
I thought about that but those people might actually hurt him. IMO His pretending to be afraid for attention is far more entertaining than being actually afraid of a bunch of inbred savages. It would be funny for sure but I don’t want the pig to be allahu ackbared. If he’s gonna die it should be in a funnier way…like Niki strangling him with one of his faggot convention lanyards

JebJoh

I thought about that but those people might actually hurt him. IMO His pretending to be afraid for attention is far more entertaining than being actually afraid of a bunch of inbred savages. It would be funny for sure but I don’t want the pig to be allahu ackbared. If he’s gonna die it should be in a funnier way…like Niki strangling him with one of his faggot convention lanyards
I got a little silly for a minute. You are our new voice of reason.

JebJoh

I got a little silly for a minute. You are our new voice of reason.
I pictured one of you posting a picture of Mohammed wearing a Star of David and when they responded you could demand they send your picture back. That would likely end this entire phase of our lives. After his memorial page was defaced, of course.