This show sucked from the start

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Same pattern everytime...writers eventually lose respect for their audience.
This works on shows like The Sopranos or The Shield because the characters still behave realistically but lose respect for themselves and everyone around them. So as the writers become more jaded for the show so do the characters. It made sense for Tony to become miserable because all of his friends are dead, his family hates him, and the mob wants to whack him and the FBI wants to incarcerate him. So he has nothing to live for and as a viewer there is almost nothing to watch for (that is positive). It is all depressing and dead which is how Tony views life. One bad moment away from either being shot to death or having a panic attack.

Better Call Saul is getting into either Wire season five territory or like Star Wars prequel territory where things are so ridiculous and characters are behaving so unrealistically that you just want to get on with the plot. Not to mention the endless faggy artistic montages that lead to nothing. Star Wars prequels had amazing music set to some of the worst writing in history. BCS now has these endless montages and wasted shots of characters staring blankly with their faces rather than actual character development or plot advancement. Game of Thrones final season was filled with characters literally staring into camera watching paint dry because it was easier than writing good dialog.

Lalo's story is about as dumb as the serial killer story that ended The Wire. Hopefully the Howard story ends on a better note.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Hopefully the Howard story ends on a better note.

That ship sailed long ago. Wasn't the first season of this show all about Jimmy and Kim's rivalry with Howard? How the fuck is it 5 fucking seasons later and that's still a major part of the plot?? I still can't get over that fucking boxing match either. Show has long since become a parody of itself.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That ship sailed long ago. Wasn't the first season of this show all about Jimmy and Kim's rivalry with Howard? How the fuck is it 5 fucking seasons later and that's still a major part of the plot?? I still can't get over that fucking boxing match either. Show has long since become a parody of itself.
I mean after Chuck reveals that it was him who was sandbagging Jimmy and not Howard, you'd think a lot of that animosity would have gone away. Especially since jimmy lets howard believe that he was responsible for Chuck's death

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I mean after Chuck reveals that it was him who was sandbagging Jimmy and not Howard, you'd think a lot of that animosity would have gone away. Especially since jimmy lets howard believe that he was responsible for Chuck's death
I think some of the animosity is from Howard and Chucks treatment of Kim and them trying to fuck her when she got that Mesa Verde bank. Fuck knows I’m no rewatching all those seasons