This show sucked from the start

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This show as pitched as a "prequel to how Jimmy becomes Saul". Within the first season it already became a show about Mike, Tuco, and Gus, three characters whom we already knew their fates so their stories are literal dead ends and become like Star Wars prequel characters. And now a show about Kim, Nacho, and Lalo. The storyline now barely centers around Jimmy. And the version of Jimmy we see now does not resemble Saul at all in the BB timeline.

Kim the character was supposed to be written off in season one. Instead they kept her around. And now Kim is the one who got Saul his office, got Saul his giant (((statue of liberty))), got Saul his Cadillac, got Saul his slogan even. They are retconning his character into nothing but a mope for his wife. All of those things were originally scripted to be Saul's ideas. Now his entire persona aside from the name comes from his girlfriend and he has no personality anymore.

Imagine if Sopranos did prequel where they retcon....or wait nevermind.

SPOILER ALERT YOU FAGS

I have been following the current season and Saul and Kim are like side characters to me now as I don't give a shit about them. I fail to understand why they keep continue to mess with Howard to be honest witcha. Maybe it's the same obsession Opie has with the other Howard. The only intriguing parts of the current season are with Lalo, Mike, Gus and Nacho. The rest I couldn't care less about.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The only intriguing parts of the current season are with Lalo, Mike, Gus and Nacho. The rest I couldn't care less about.

I can’t bring myself to give a fuck about Gus and Mike anymore. What’s the point when you already know nothing bad can happen to them. They’ve even made Lalo boring with this pointless fucking Germany plotline.

Nacho was great though and the episodes with him were easily the best this season.
Within the first season it already became a show about Mike, Tuco, and Gus, three characters whom we already knew their fates so their stories are literal dead ends and become like Star Wars prequel characters.

Very true. It’s a shame because they could’ve made a great show set in the breaking bad universe with all new characters like Nacho and Lalo.

03d65a765c98199ce93ca9eaf9df318a~2.png

G

I can’t bring myself to give a fuck about Gus and Mike anymore. What’s the point when you already know nothing bad can happen to them. They’ve even made Lalo boring with this pointless fucking Germany plotline.

Nacho was great though and the episodes with him were easily the best this season.

Very true. It’s a shame because they could’ve made a great show set in the breaking bad universe with all new characters like Nacho and Lalo.
Remember when Lalo faked his death? Then later in Breaking Bad, Gus said that all the salamancas (except hector) were dead. This made it mysterious for the viewer -- like did Gus just not know he was still alive, or was he really dead in Breaking Bad? I thought that was really smart of the writers.

But they completely ruined that by having Gus figure out Lalo was still alive. So now he obviously dies. Tension and mystery ruined.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I watched the he first episode and just couldn’t get into it. Too self serious, too aware that it’s “important tv” or whatever