• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This should be used on a poster about the long term negative effects of alcoholism

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Cheap vodka is like crack for drunks. Once you're at the point of keeping a half-pint of whatever's cheap in your back pocket, you're in real bad shape
That’s where I think Pat is at, I doubt he can afford beer since if you’re just trying to get drunk all the time off it really adds up price wise. He’s down to plastic bottle booze and mixers - you can tell from his twitter behavior when he goes from buzzed to drunk then passes out for a couple hours. Then he does it again and again again for the past couple years. All that sugar from mixers is making his head blow up like it has, I’m guessing he’s making whisky cokes or whisky sours.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm a weekend binge drinker but now that I'm in my 40s if I go a bit too hard I can't even move for 2 days. When I'm that hungover if I have anything to do that day I pretty much have to have 2 beers with breakfast. Pat is probably on a low burn most of the day, 2 beers an hour or so, then ramps up before dinner.

I doubt he has to wake up in the middle of the night to drink to keep withdrawal away, but that will come soon if he keeps it up. If he suddenly starts showing up with pictures of oj he's making the switch to vodka to save money.
I knew Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead didn’t have much time left when his doctors told him to switch from Jack and Coke to orange juice and vodka just so he could get SOME vitamins.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
1000005637.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think he’s still a beer drinker. He’s too gay and effeminate to ever descend into being a “hard drinker”. Instead he’ll kill himself slowly with a six pack or two a day.
I would love it if Pat had to switch to cheap college beer in his 40s like Milwaukee’s Best (The Beast!) and Natty Ice / Light to keep costs down. That’s a whole other level of low at his age which would make sense. He would be just like Lady Di!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'll never understand beer alcoholics. How do you not feel full/gross all the time, get gout etc? Surely at some point you would want to graduate to the Grown Up Table and drink vodka to kill yourself slowly and painfully like an adult?
Because he’s a scared pussy. Why even bother with the booze, why not do real drugs? Because he’s gay and weak and afraid of everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'll never understand beer alcoholics. How do you not feel full/gross all the time, get gout etc? Surely at some point you would want to graduate to the Grown Up Table and drink vodka to kill yourself slowly and painfully like an adult?
I think types like him don’t see drinking tons of beer all day as bad behavior or makes them an alcoholic. Like he might be getting drunk all day every day but he’s not drinking hard liquor! No problem, here!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because he’s a scared pussy. Why even bother with the booze, why not do real drugs? Because he’s gay and weak and afraid of everything.
I think it’s to convince himself he doesn’t have a drinking problem / alcoholic - those types drink HARD liquor! I’m just drinking beer all day and passing out - I’m not an alcoholic!

midwit

Forum Clout
I think it’s to convince himself he doesn’t have a drinking problem / alcoholic - those types drink HARD liquor! I’m just drinking beer all day and passing out - I’m not an alcoholic!
To be fair I think there is sorta-kinda some truth to that. My dad has been eating 1 meal a day of dine-in restaurant food and maybe a case of light beer a day for decades. He somehow manages to workout 5-6x/week as well.

He's old as fuck and he's legitimately still kinda jacked. No health issues that we know of. It's incredible.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I would love it if Pat had to switch to cheap college beer in his 40s like Milwaukee’s Best (The Beast!) and Natty Ice / Light to keep costs down. That’s a whole other level of low at his age which would make sense. He would be just like Lady Di!
He’s proud to be from Wisconsin, if he switches to anything better than Old Milwaukee, he’s a fraud.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
To be fair I think there is sorta-kinda some truth to that. My dad has been eating 1 meal a day of dine-in restaurant food and maybe a case of light beer a day for decades. He somehow manages to workout 5-6x/week as well.

He's old as fuck and he's legitimately still kinda jacked. No health issues that we know of. It's incredible.
Plus it’s also how it’s been portrayed in tv / movies - beer drinker is seen as social and lovable (Cheers) or what sports fans do (look at how many beer ads play) but when you have to portray a “problem” drinker / alcoholic they are hitting the bottle and having angry / violent behavior or sad like Nic Cage in leaving Las Vegas. Both are ways to get you drunk but beer is seen as not as bad as hard liquor - once you hit the bottle then you’re Chris Holmes from WASP
IMG_2560.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I think he’s still a beer drinker. He’s too gay and effeminate to ever descend into being a “hard drinker”. Instead he’ll kill himself slowly with a six pack or two a day.
Yeah, that's my takeaway as well. I don't think he's anything near Di levels but he is definitely a daily drinker. A six-pack or two every other day, spread across the day.

I think a combination of the atalkers and his life falling apart on its own. Pre-2019 he was still seriously thinking about career stuff, expecting book deals and open mic gigs and tv appearances. All of that's evaporated in inverse proportion to his obsession with fighting Owen. I seriously doubt he does anything except sit at home tweeting all day, while sipping beers and eating shitty food. That would explain how he's ballooned so heavily, a few years ago he wasn't just drinking all the time. That shit does catch up with you alarmingly quick if you make it a habit long enough.