• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This should be used on a poster about the long term negative effects of alcoholism

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
oink.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Rick's made me change my whole lifestyle....I like a grapefruit shanty as much as anybody but now I only drink on vacation like 3 times a year. I'd rather be sober and look like an Alpha Chad than have a bloated head
Rick has changed my life completely. For 5 years now he has been a mirror presenting a dark image of what could be to me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's no wonder his drunkard Milwaukee body rebelled against drinking water. It was like watching a koala bear try to eat something other than eucalyptus leaves.
Now I’m a heavy drinker but I am at least responsible with it (don’t drink and drive, don’t get hungover / never miss work due to drinking, take vitamins / exercise / drink plenty of water etc) but just think about pats situation - he hasn’t had a job in over a decade and has nowhere to be and nothing to do other than clean his air bnb rental after guests leave. You can tell he starts boozing before noon on weekdays by his tweets and he just passes out only to wake up and do it again for years. That’s a major part of why he’s aged so badly in a short amount of time. I imagine he switched from beer to booze for the majority of his drinking since he can get cheap plastic bottle booze and high in sugar mixers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Now if I ever don’t “feel” like working out I just imagine myself turning into Pat and that’s all the motivation I need to get in there.
Same here brothaman. Just the thought of Pig drinking a beer on his fat ass and eating yet another helping of slop will make you get up, get out, and get moving.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I wonder how bad his hangovers must be. Or maybe he never gets them because he is constantly microdosing.
I'm a weekend binge drinker but now that I'm in my 40s if I go a bit too hard I can't even move for 2 days. When I'm that hungover if I have anything to do that day I pretty much have to have 2 beers with breakfast. Pat is probably on a low burn most of the day, 2 beers an hour or so, then ramps up before dinner.

I doubt he has to wake up in the middle of the night to drink to keep withdrawal away, but that will come soon if he keeps it up. If he suddenly starts showing up with pictures of oj he's making the switch to vodka to save money.