• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This scene was so bomb!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Did Faggot like the female Ghostbusters?
This piqued my curiosity and these are the only tweets on the subject I found. (Ignore the middle one. I didn’t feel like taking two different screenshots.)

I have no idea what he’s trying to say in the action figure one.
IMG_2036.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"So bomb" is my most hated of all Patisms.

These Disney shows should be despised by "real fans" for turning the entire franchise into bite-size chunks that just introduce more cartoon characters into the live action world and glue them all together in the most shoe-horned way possible. There's no real development or reason to give a shit about them the way you used to give a shit about Han Solo or any of the original characters. You're just told to like them or hate them and then wait patiently until the next one shows up so they can make a padded 6 episode story about that too. Disney are actually killing stand-alone movies that were in pre-production because they need to focus on pumping out new toys that only grown men will want to buy instead of making something different or remotely interesting. Only a fat fucking idiot could possibly think these Dave Filoni vanity projects are anything more than a marketing device for action figures.

Forum Clout
The wife and I are Star Wars fans (me way more than her...) and took one look at this and said "Ah hell naw". They really drove away the SW fans and tuned it into a soulless content-churn-clap-and-cheer-and-jerk-off-in-the-right-places pile of fuck. Seriously. I loved Marvel as a kid and they murdered that, too. Pat and his ilk clearly did not grow up on the comics as what I have seen of this shit, the movies don't even approach the feel of the newsprint originals -- by a fucking mile. Tried to watch one of those Avengers (?) movies on a flight to Japan, fell asleep to some awful CGI shit... and woke up to more stupid CGI shit.

And (to repeat myself) who, after the 1950s doesn't think that Captain America isn't a raging gaylord? Like, Pat's really into the most retarded Marvel creation.