• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This scene was so bomb!

G

Get a job and stop watching children's shows and capeshit, you fat loser Exhibit #1488

9a3d7b99e3420a80329d930a783dbee5.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hi

This is Jaqueline Sanchez from Teen Vogue and we would be interested in getting you on our team to write movie reviews and then possibly some op-ed. Let me know when you are free for several hour long phone calls where you can go into great detail about your background and recent life experiences.

Yours in Christ
Jacqui

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Looked it up on IMDb because I thought it was literally a children's show. It's rated TV-14. Patrick is growing up.
I remember him and other grown adults that think this crap is top quality tv we’re upset that a writer said they were gonna have a character say “Fuck” but decided against it because they know Disney wouldn’t allow it. They were angry their show for kids wouldn’t say fuck like it’s something to get upset over.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A 43 year old man talking passionately about deflecting "blaster bolts". I used to talk like this when I was about 10. So fucking embarrassing. Also fat.
He says “character development” yet has no idea what that means. The characters are either good or bad so retards like Pat can understand what’s going on.

Forum Clout
Looked it up on IMDb because I thought it was literally a children's show. It's rated TV-14. Patrick is growing up.
What's the difference? It's safe, digestible fiction only targeted towards infantilized adults because kids aren't into Star Wars anymore. Turn up the saturation and it's the same as any kids cartoon. Its like "adult cereal". Slap a cartoon rabbit on the box and it's kids food.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What's the difference? It's safe, digestible fiction only targeted towards infantilized adults because kids aren't into Star Wars anymore. Turn up the saturation and it's the same as any kids cartoon. Its like "adult cereal". Slap a cartoon rabbit on the box and it's kids food.
I said to someone the other day I think there’s now more cartoons for “adults” (people like Pat) than kids. Somehow adults going crazy for cartoons and kids type programs became ok and accepted.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He says “character development” yet has no idea what that means. The characters are either good or bad so retards like Pat can understand what’s going on.
No need for internal conflict or introspection or difficult choices when your characters can just pew pew.
He says the one character is just going off instinct, so how is that developing character other than updating her from Bad Ass female to Badder Ass female?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
No need for internal conflict or introspection or difficult choices when your characters can just pew pew.
He says the one character is just going off instinct, so how is that developing character other than updating her from Bad Ass female to Badder Ass female?
Fatrick can literally decide what words mean, because he's a professional author, child.