This Pig is going to get himself a whole new group of atalkers

In all seriousness, I think he's in the early stage of a complete mental breakdown. The lawsuit, Josiah, and his legal debt broke him. He has no publisher, no serious works in progress, no irons in the fire, no job. The situation in Ukraine is all he has left and he's clinging to it like a man on a ledge. Its the only thing that can distract him from how he's fucked up his life and future prospects.
He's also very, very fat.
1fdfe8a99aa433d570cef2e27181e5d7.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I am not a team member, child, I am a team leader. What's that? Do I have any real world experience of managing a team? Um, actually, the thing about that baby doll is that I don't need it. Already know how to do it.
The thing is Pat just sucks at explaing his point and having a conversation. Ive seen plenty of people argue Pats point so much better. With a proper dialogue and not trying clutch pearls with every post. He just cant communicate with people. He wants to say his point and there will be no questions even when its only two sentences. How the fuck are you calling for WW3 in a couple sentences and not expect people to ask some questions or maybe a source to understand where he is coming from?

This guy comes back with documents explaining his stance. Pat blocks and runs away. Later in the morning Pat will unblock just to tell that guy " I dont care" then block again. We are all very lucky that Pat is just sitting drunk on his couch everyday and not actually working with people in person on a daily basis. He belongs sequestered for the majority of his days.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
This is hall of fame Pat buffoonery, from the startling arrogance of "I'm always right" to insulting a better informed/educated person and demonstrating that he's completely out of his depth before scuttling off behind a block to preserve his world's cleverest boy delusion. An exchange for the archives!

At this point I can't even think of ways to adequately express how much I hate him, even typing comments about him is hard since I see his grotesque face leering at me from my poorly chosen avatar.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
How the fuck are you calling for WW3 in a couple sentences and not expect people to ask some questions or maybe a source to understand where he is coming from?

Ummm there is no need to explain where I'm coming from, little baby doll. The plan is very simple -

• NATO declares all out war with Russia
  • Russia retaliates with nukes
  • We send Captain American and the rest of The Avengers to deal with the nukes
  • The US and Europe stands on the smouldering rubble that is Russia after we win

I'm sorry you're stupid. I can't help you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ummm there is no need to explain where I'm coming from, little baby doll. The plan is very simple -

• NATO declares all out war with Russia
  • Russia retaliates with nukes
  • We send Captain American and the rest of The Avengers to deal with the nukes
  • The US and Europe stands on the smouldering rubble that is Russia after we win

I'm sorry you're stupid. I can't help you.
EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Oh yeah, better post my wordle score!

Fat miserable cunt deserves all the misery he gets.

View attachment 27714

I would love to do a more full-scale investigation into this, but I am 99% sure this faggot is either manually creating these Wordle results because he is so bad at the game, or he is cheating and knows the answer before he starts. In about half of the results he posts, the guessing pattern makes absolutely no sense.

Today's answer was AHEAD. I have given this several minutes of thought and, given the letters in today's word, I cannot think of any possible answer he could have entered for the first one other than AUDIO. This would actually make sense (for a normal person) because it means they're going for as many vowels as possible, a respectable strategy.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt in assuming he did not guess a word with A as the first and third letter right off the bat. Even if he did pull this completely retarded move, there are not many options that make sense for what it could be. This means H or D was the third letter in yellow.

If someone can think of another word in the English language with H or D as the third letter that does not include an E (which also makes sense as a first guess in Wordle), please let me know. This is why I say I can't think of any other word other than AUDIO he would have guessed with that pattern. If this was true then that means the "D" is in yellow.

However, in the second guess, the yellow letter must be either H or A. That means this guess did NOT include the letter E, which would be the only logical thing to do once you've guessed the other four vowels. Therefore, this means the first guess probably wasn't AUDIO. So then what was it, you fat piece of shit?

It is my contention that Rick Tomlinson is fabricating his Wordle scores at least some of the time. When he loses, he either cheats to get the answer after he fails the fifth attempt, or he simply creates a manual Wordle grid because there's no way for his retarded followers to call him out on it without some level of critical thought such as what is presented above.

KelseyBeefers

Gargles Aids Piss
* Elected President of Ukraine wants the country to be neutral.
* United States orchestrates a coup to overthrow democratically elected Government of Ukraine.
* Neo-Nazi and Anti-Russian militants cause the elected President to flee.
* People of Ukraine want nothing to do with overthrown government and seperate.
* Ukraine shells those people for 8 years, some of them protesting are killed under sniper fire, some are lit on fire and some are crucified.
* Recorded conversation from US Secretary of State saying "Fuck the EU and Zalensky is our guy" leaks online.
* Trump sends tons of weapons to Neo Nazi's and militants to prove he isn't a "Putin Puppet" cause he has no principles.
* United States largest exports is weapons and NATO is one of our largest buyers in the billions of dollars.
* Putin commits a war crime by invading a sovereign nation without probable cause (yet understandable, it doesn't excuse him)
* America committed a war crime when we invaded Iraq/Afghanistan on bogus intelligence but somehow that is okay when we do it now.
* America put Ukraine in this situation and now is hanging them out to dry.

Patrick : America is now the good guy and we should stop Evil Putin!

Patrick. You are disgraceful human being. You eat corporate slop and regurgitate it as if you were an intellectual desperately trying to get clicks and be on the good side of the establishment. You are being used to push the agenda of rich people. (Even TRUMP!)

Please get off the internet and meditate to try and save yourself. I fear it might be too late.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I would love to do a more full-scale investigation into this, but I am 99% sure this faggot is either manually creating these Wordle results because he is so bad at the game, or he is cheating and knows the answer before he starts. In about half of the results he posts, the guessing pattern makes absolutely no sense.
Spoiler: some of the pests were texting him the upcoming words, often several mornings ahead. He's not really playing.

If someone can think of another word in the English language with H or D as the third letter that does not include an E (which also makes sense as a first guess in Wordle), please let me know. This is why I say I can't think of any other word other than AUDIO he would have guessed with that pattern. If this was true then that means the "D" is in yellow.

I can find a bunch via computer, but I suspect most of them don't count, and I don't know Wordle's scoring rules so I can't be sure. If you can explain in a bit more detail what rules his guess has to match (so I can rule out shit like "Wuhan" and "yahoo") we might be able to prove he's faking his Wordle scores, which would be funny.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Today's answer was AHEAD. I have given this several minutes of thought and, given the letters in today's word, I cannot think of any possible answer he could have entered for the first one other than AUDIO. This would actually make sense (for a normal person) because it means they're going for as many vowels as possible, a respectable strategy.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt in assuming he did not guess a word with A as the first and third letter right off the bat. Even if he did pull this completely retarded move, there are not many options that make sense for what it could be. This means H or D was the third letter in yellow.

However, in the second guess, the yellow letter must be either H or A. That means this guess did NOT include the letter E, which would be the only logical thing to do once you've guessed the other four vowels. Therefore, this means the first guess probably wasn't AUDIO. So then what was it, you fat piece of shit?

It is my contention that Rick Tomlinson is fabricating his Wordle scores at least some of the time. When he loses, he either cheats to get the answer after he fails the fifth attempt, or he simply creates a manual Wordle grid because there's no way for his retarded followers to call him out on it without some level of critical thought such as what is presented above.
I was playing a wordle type game on an app and these were my guesses. Maybe this place has effected me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-145945.png
    Screenshot_20220304-145945.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 14