This new Pat reply guy is saying some wacky stuff!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
screenshot_20230701-002052_chrome-jpg.130878

Sup chuds, I'm just here to look at your tiny dicks

He looks like a professional rapist. Nice smirk, faggot.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
lol damn inactive since 2019. 331-0

He started punching delivery guys during his lunatic livestreams. He said people were sending them there as pranks, but he was probably ordering the food himself. He would punch the guy then come back to the camera and talk about what a badass he was. That didn't last long and he got arrested. Been retired since.
My favorite video of his is when he "fought" deontay wilder. He called his daughter a retarded nigger and then still showed up to his gym. He almost died. Wilders daughter has some disease where she's in a wheelchair. So it went over about as well as you'd expect.

So... I know Adam. He used to live in Bridgeport, CT and dated a friend of mine's friend. He is the quintessential loser who used to deliver Chinese food from a bougie place in Westport in his WRX. That same place stiffed him on tips and he sued. Winning the lawsuit was his crowning achievement in life. He was obsessed with Twitter when I was (barely) in his orbit.

More fun facts:
He is adopted.
His adapted father is wealthy, gave him a pizza place to run and he was more occupied with playing computer games so the pizza place was done in under a year.
He has a fetish for Peruvian women and his wife is a 90 Day Fiancée situation.
He likes his girl thiccck.

If I remember anything else, I will report back.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
So... I know Adam. He used to live in Bridgeport, CT and dated a friend of mine's friend. He is the quintessential loser who used to deliver Chinese food from a bougie place in Westport in his WRX. That same place stiffed him on tips and he sued. Winning the lawsuit was his crowning achievement in life. He was obsessed with Twitter when I was (barely) in his orbit.

More fun facts:
He is adopted.
His adapted father is wealthy, gave him a pizza place to run and he was more occupied with playing computer games so the pizza place was done in under a year.
He has a fetish for Peruvian women and his wife is a 90 Day Fiancée situation.
He likes his girl thiccck.

If I remember anything else, I will report back.
Did you ever go to Target with him?

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Explain to the folks at home who Charlie Zelenoff is.
Some lunatic who pretends to be a boxer. He would go to the gym and ask people to spar. By gym I mean workout gym. Not boxing gym. It was usually in the locker room or just somewhere in the gym. Never in a boxing ring. He would sucker punch the guy and then basically run away before the guy could really fight back. He carried around fake belts and had a camera guy film the "fights". He liked doing that shit to military guys because then afterwards he would talk about how he beat the shit out of a marine or an army ranger or whatever. Hes fought at least one real boxing match. He got schooled. He kept trying to take timeouts and kept saying shit about how the guys cheating by moving his head too much. He's a clown. But he used to be really funny in a demented kind of way. He eventually developed enough of a following that real amatuer boxers started fucking with him and he couldn't handle that. So he retreated to the house and started beating up dominoes guys. He was around for years though. He was pretty well known around LA where he lived.