• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This never happened Pat.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He just wanted to talk about AI somehow being a nuisance in his daily life. If the music was so loud then you wouldnt have heard the phone trigger.

View attachment 213842
Without a doubt the stealthiest part of his geekiness is how tech illiterate he is. The only time he talks about the real technology he uses every day is when it's baffling him.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Without a doubt the stealthiest part of his geekiness is how tech illiterate he is. The only time he talks about the real technology he uses every day is when it's baffling him.
Stealthygeek indeed. He's so stealthy that he didn't know the difference between waterproof and water resistant- and even if his phone was "waterproof," it doesn't mean jump into a pond filled with literal bat shit.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
But did he hear the dolphins cry?
Only when they lose
200w (1).gif

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don't use any of that shit but wouldn't the AI mute the music while it's asking what Pat wanted?
It would. Siri does not work on a "yeah" command. I know he uses a Samsung phone so maybe that's it but my wife does too and nothing ever triggers that and I have a Google nest Wifi thing and, while it's more sensitive than the others, it definitely doesn't respond to lyrics in a song.

Forum Clout
It would. Siri does not work on a "yeah" command. I know he uses a Samsung phone so maybe that's it but my wife does too and nothing ever triggers that and I have a Google nest Wifi thing and, while it's more sensitive than the others, it definitely doesn't respond to lyrics in a song.
I have a Samsung that's a few years old and you have to it a button to activate it. There's probably a setting where you can activate with a word but I'm not sure.