• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This man is 53 years old

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
There's a reason people still get into it decades after it came out.
And that reason is arrested development and autism. Anyone adult who builds their identity around a media franchise is a lost cause. Especially freethinking, vocal atheists who call themselves SaganJr and then try to show off their knowledge of a series of Christian allegories for kids.
A Harry Potter trivia night really is a pointless waste of everybody's time exactly because its one of the biggest franchises ever. It would be like going to a mcdonalds menu trivia night. All it proves is that you have the reading comprehension of the average child.

Forum Clout
This place is so Cumia-brained that it hates anyone that has an interest in something they don't care for. HP is one of the biggest franchises in the world and unlike most similar series, the books are actually good and for all ages, more so the later ones. There's a reason people still get into it decades after it came out.
Jesus dude. How has the latest season of hazbin pedophile tranny hotel been? Consuuuuuuuuume that product

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Remember when some nerd got upset that a kid won the harry potter costume contest?
Screenshot-20240710-080133-Chrome.jpg
Fuck is this from?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
See but music is a reasonable thing for adults to have knowledge of and a bar would be an appropriate venue for that. You feel me?

Music, film, even books - I think that's all fair.

No 53 year old should be able to answer a Harry Potter trivia question.

No they should fucking not.

I know 30 and 40 year olds into it - thankfully no one that's in the band - but I can let that somewhat slide because that would be around their childhood. I can still watch "Addams Family" reruns because they aired when I was a wee lad. It's shit, but it's MY shit.

Yes, because they’re childish faggots. There are a lot of Sobles out there that watching My Little Pony and shit like that.

They're not childish, they're Paedos.

Remember when some nerd got upset that a kid won the harry potter costume contest?
Screenshot-20240710-080133-Chrome.jpg

Maybe "Brave New World" wasn't such a bad idea.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Music, film, even books - I think that's all fair.

No they should fucking not.

I know 30 and 40 year olds into it - thankfully no one that's in the band - but I can let that somewhat slide because that would be around their childhood. I can still watch "Addams Family" reruns because they aired when I was a wee lad. It's shit, but it's MY shit.

They're not childish, they're Paedos.

Maybe "Brave New World" wasn't such a bad idea.
The only adults I can understand being into it would be those who watched / read it with their kids and enjoyed it. At least that makes sense as most kids stuff is painfully to watch over and over if you’re not a kid.

Hildy is 53 and doesn’t have children. Pat is 43 and loves kids programs even though he’s never watched anything with his daughter. He thinks Disney animated movies are appropriate date movies to watch with his pulled out childless wife. Very odd.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Harry potter came out when I was in middle school and I thought it was little kid stuff. Thank God I'm pretty so I never had to get into it
They made us read the first 3 books in grade 5 when they came out. I also thought they were gay as shit at 9/10 years old. I remember a couple years later I had to go see the movie in the theater, which I had zero interest in. I desperately wanted to leave. I don't remember a single thing from any of the books or movies except the one had a flying car and the third one was the only half decent book that was darker and less gay than the rest but still gay.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And that reason is arrested development and autism. Anyone adult who builds their identity around a media franchise is a lost cause. Especially freethinking, vocal atheists who call themselves SaganJr and then try to show off their knowledge of a series of Christian allegories for kids.
A Harry Potter trivia night really is a pointless waste of everybody's time exactly because its one of the biggest franchises ever. It would be like going to a mcdonalds menu trivia night. All it proves is that you have the reading comprehension of the average child.
I hope to God that he reads this. Because there's no way he could spin or refute a single thing you said. He'd just have to sigh and say to himself "I am a dumb faggot."

Forum Clout
They made us read the first 3 books in grade 5 when they came out. I also thought they were gay as shit at 9/10 years old. I remember a couple years later I had to go see the movie in the theater, which I had zero interest in. I desperately wanted to leave. I don't remember a single thing from any of the books or movies except the one had a flying car and the third one was the only half decent book that was darker and less gay than the rest but still gay.
@PogromStallone this is how adults should think

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Anyone adult who builds their identity around a media franchise is a lost cause.
I agree with you on that point. I don't think having interests and passions means you suffer from "arrested development and autism". You can break down anything like that. "How retarded do you have to be to be excited about watching grown men run up and down a field trying to win a game toddlers play?" "You like mobster movies and shows? Someone didn't grow past their edgy teenage phase."

This place didn't used to be such a cesspool of negativity. You could actually have discussions about varied topics without retards bursting in to beat their chests like a mongoloid Tarzan just to show that you're a real macho man that looks down on everything.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Jesus dude. How has the latest season of hazbin pedophile tranny hotel been? Consuuuuuuuuume that product
@PogromStallone this is how adults should think
Stop shitting up threads with your retardation. Funnily enough I said that you were going to do this exact thing. You operate at such a low IQ that all you know how to do is drop some inane namecalling and when asked how any of that even makes sense, you don't know how or why so you just jump to the next thread and do the same thing there. You have done this in several threads now.

Here's the last time you did and you're still too stupid to comprehend anything.

Let me quote what I said back then "Let me guess, you're gonna car crash this post and then call me some dumb name in a completely unrelated thread?".
And that's exactly what you did. You are the dumbest person on this board, I am done with paying any attention to you and your retardation.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The only adults I can understand being into it would be those who watched / read it with their kids and enjoyed it. At least that makes sense as most kids stuff is painfully to watch over and over if you’re not a kid.

Hildy is 53 and doesn’t have children. Pat is 43 and loves kids programs even though he’s never watched anything with his daughter. He thinks Disney animated movies are appropriate date movies to watch with his pulled out childless wife. Very odd.

Hildy looks like the guy waiting for the bell to ring outside the playground in a trenchcoat.

Pat looks like what happens when base impulse overpower a man to the point that there is no responsibility or accountability, there is just a walking corpse seeking the freshest injection of dopamine (and cortisol) every minute of the day.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Yeah I had a very similar experience, I just remember liking that third one because it had a werewolf. That was about all I retained from the books.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Stop shitting up threads with your retardation. Funnily enough I said that you were going to do this exact thing. You operate at such a low IQ that all you know how to do is drop some inane namecalling and when asked how any of that even makes sense, you don't know how or why so you just jump to the next thread and do the same thing there. You have done this in several threads now.

Here's the last time you did and you're still too stupid to comprehend anything.

Let me quote what I said back then "Let me guess, you're gonna car crash this post and then call me some dumb name in a completely unrelated thread?".
And that's exactly what you did. You are the dumbest person on this board, I am done with paying any attention to you and your retardation.
Bro you just shit this thread up by saying we are all cumia brained for not liking shit thats made for fucking children. You literally cried and gave a passive agressive dig at adults for not liking harry mother fucking potter.

You need to take your child entertainment loving (its very weird) child brain to kiwifarms with the other funko pop rainbow led lights anime loving faggots

LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN