This looks so fucking awful but people are eating it up because "omg but it's Winnie the Pooh! Can they DO that?!"

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The Dirty Potter people already did this years ago. By the end of this video, they have already destroyed any "Bad Pooh" concept after it.

Holy shit I forgot about Dirty Potter. There is a zero percent chance it's even remotely funny still.

Employers always act surprised that people with no work experience don't understand working. They're just doing what they've been told since school but with no real guidance.

It's like all the guys in their 50s losing their jobs because they're completely out of date then being upset they can't keep demanding the same high salary for their next job if they can even get one.
Back in the day, you saw a lot younger people, between 16-18, who had summer or after-school jobs. In my old high school, seniors had half days, mainly for that very reason. It's how you learned what "working" was. You were exposed to actual adults, with actual jobs. So if you went to college, after you graduated you had at least a rudimentary understanding of what a job was and what would be expected of you.

And you just don't see it as much as you used to. The death of retail played a role there, as getting some retarded job at the mall was always an option for young people. But whatever the cause, you see recent college grads who've never had any kind of job before, which used to be really odd. So you have a 23 year old, starting their first ever job, who are stunned to discover that they need to be there on time, and stay all day, five days a week, and their minds are just blown.

G

Holy shit I forgot about Dirty Potter. There is a zero percent chance it's even remotely funny still.
I can't speak for all of it, but "'Faggots,' said Snape." still makes me laugh when I think of it.

Stent

swatchsticker
Back in the day, you saw a lot younger people, between 16-18, who had summer or after-school jobs. In my old high school, seniors had half days, mainly for that very reason. It's how you learned what "working" was. You were exposed to actual adults, with actual jobs. So if you went to college, after you graduated you had at least a rudimentary understanding of what a job was and what would be expected of you.

And you just don't see it as much as you used to. The death of retail played a role there, as getting some retarded job at the mall was always an option for young people. But whatever the cause, you see recent college grads who've never had any kind of job before, which used to be really odd. So you have a 23 year old, starting their first ever job, who are stunned to discover that they need to be there on time, and stay all day, five days a week, and their minds are just blown.
The job market is essentially broken but nobody wants to admit it. "Entry-level job" means nothing now. Same as most college degrees. I just hope most people remain retarded so they lose their jobs first.