This is what Niki actually looks like when sober and not posing for the camera

5EFA4697-BD61-45BC-A948-1A119BCABBD7.jpeg

“Im bankrupt. Married to a mentally ill queer. I live in a hovel. Im 40 with no kids...

27ACF4C3-3248-4835-951E-92DBAE4343A9.jpeg

...WHAT HAVE I DONE!”

Better plan that next vacation to stop that pesky brain from being introspective and having to improve yourself, Niki Skitz.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Christ.... That makes me a bit sad. I always say if she dolled up, she would get tons of Tinder matches. Plenty of guys like an average piece like that in her squirty thirties...

It must be awful having that sweaty, fat gunt pressing against you, his smug, squinty face huffing and puffing and barely giving you an inch and just rolls off telling you how great it was for you...

I bet she drinks in the morning. Or what I remember was said about her needing handfuls of pills to function...

Damn this is actually sad. I feel sorry for her. Sure I don't get why she supports him financially and puts up with his increasingly mental unhinged shit, and I bet he is an ungrateful cunt too... But there's a childless, dried up, average of average, nobody who is married to the most obnoxious, arrogant prick and who is staring in a chemical fugue wondering how long it is before she can go asleep and escape this life for a few hours....

Nikki needs some TLC, some adult conversation, someone paying for her drinks for a change, and a good womb wrecking hog totally ploughing her, her ankles rubbing off those huge ears, an evening spent talking to a man who doesn't bring up Star Trek or stalkers or how amazing he is...

Come on Nikki... Get Tinder... Just have a look. Just see what is out there. Don't worry, your fat husband won't notice, he will be too busy getting Ukrainians killed or battling his yellow teeth.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
For those not up to date on their Niki lore, the gal to Niki's right is Jen Huber. Jen is her "co-worker" at Posts by Ghost and rumored to be her *actual* life partner.
View attachment 27070
I'd smash that for sure. Those lips are too good for Nikkis basement...
I would love to hear Jens side of the story and find out the real take on Fatrick as a husband...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That is the look of a woman that gave up long ago. Her disheveled appearance and lack of attention to her general appearance is what happens when you are involved in a marriage that is not only a fraud but with the most toxic person alive. This picture would make someone feel bad for Niki but she deserves it for whatever scam she / her mother is running being in a sham marriage.