THIS IS THEIR CHRISTMAS

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211225-184218.jpg

Says the guy who spent his Christmas at a bar, and then watching a kids movie without any kids.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I bet he didn’t even ring his daughter today, and was glued to Twitter as always. Fat dead beat layabout loser.

Reminder: he has a high school level education, no job and lives in abject poverty in a dirty old house his wife owns in the bad part of Tyrone town.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet he didn’t even ring his daughter today, and was glued to Twitter as always. Fat dead beat layabout loser.

Reminder: he has a high school level education, no job and lives in abject poverty in a dirty old house his wife owns in the bad part of Tyrone town.
That really is the difference between him and the rascals. He cant judge anyones character when he chose to never be a pat of his childs life. He needs to be in prison.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Not trying to justify anything we do here but what does this fucking pig ever do to protect the people in his life?

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Bringing joy and laughter to the forums is a true Christmas gift and what the holiday is all about.

The fat slob is spending his Christmas in a shitty dive bar with no family because he's a fat drunk whose family doesn't love him.
I'm willing to bet his family would have him at holidays but Pat chooses not to because he's a stubborn, juvenile, asshole who'd let politics come between himself and them.