This is the plaintiff…JOSEPH COOOOOMIYAA

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Lest we forget Bovine Joe was such a bitter lil bitch after calling out himself as a card carrying white supremacists that after awarding the judgement in his favor he was a poor winner who threw a tantrum and posted pics of the judge's tits on the beach on his Facebook(?) and looked to shame her for simply calling him out on the false notion that he was denied the gig due to his brothers notoriety and not his own tweets!

"SO, SO, SO... Father of FIVE!"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lest we forget Bovine Joe was such a bitter lil bitch after calling out himself as a card carrying white supremacists that after awarding the judgement in his favor he was a poor winner who threw a tantrum and posted pics of the judge's tits on the beach on his Facebook(?) and looked to shame her for simply calling him out on the false notion that he was denied the gig due to his brothers notoriety and not his own tweets!

"SO, SO, SO... Father of FIVE!"
She quite literally did nothing. Her personal commits consisted of “Racists - If you said this - Can enter contracts.” But according to Joseph he didn’t say any of that. So why would he be offended?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Z4yVATMh.webp

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
She quite literally did nothing. Her personal commits consisted of “Racists - If you said this - Can enter contracts.” But according to Joseph he didn’t say any of that. So why would he be offended?
Because she made him look stupid with his own actions or rather he made himself look stupid. Instead of just gloating like a retard in front of the Judge Wapner sign and then was belligerent with reporter Doug Llewelyn as well.

Bovine Joe was hot under the collar that he humiliated himself and then was called out on his bullshit in front of a syndicated audience to boot. He did it all to himself the fucking brain dead dummy. He certainly has earned the moniker Bovine Brain. Fucking moron.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
There was NO reason to do this.

I love that he thought getting some pocket change back from a canceled gig was worth going on television for and completely humiliating himself. This was at the absolute height of us fucking with him too, so he had to know he was just handing us the best gift ever.

Total cow brained moron.

G

I love that he thought getting some pocket change back from a canceled gig was worth going on television for and completely humiliating himself. This was at the absolute height of us fucking with him too, so he had to know he was just handing us the best gift ever.

Total cow brained moron.
Joe is incapable of feeling any shame. Case in point, this picture he willingly posted online. Also his entire life.

IMG_0173.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I will never, ever believe this place will peak as much as it did during Prime Joe Era.

The Patrick stuff is a fascinating case study, Jay Mohr's girlfriend was a fun run, Sue Lightning (Sue Everyone!) was before my time but an amazing revisit, the random bird who lived to regret showing her face, Vizio Soundbar and His Amazing Flying Quadan, there's a great list - but nothing comes close to Joe.

This event alone led to:

- Numerous Supercuts and art

- The greatest Black audience member in the history of telly

- "Im-uh-gur"

- "I am not a pedophile"

- "Sounds very far-fetched"

- "I got the girl!"

- One of the only listenable episodes of Bennington

- And most of all, the groundbreaking legal precedent that "Even racists can enter contracts"

".... Thank you."