This is so embarrassing

G

Screenshot_20220925-233545-520.png

It's just fucking creepy and gay. Pretending to be someone else for blog money. He should seriously kill himself.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Patrick’s entire life is pretend. Between his massive ego & living the lie long enough- Patrick has convinced himself of the following:

1. He didn’t abandon his daughter & was tricked into signing over his parental rights.
  2. He is an author of well repute.
  3. He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, military tactics & hand to hand combat.
  4. He is a gear head.
  5. He is a physicist able to understand & elaborate on Einstein’s theories.
  6. He is a futurist capable of extrapolation to accurately predict future technological innovations over a century into the future.
  7. He is a centrist political pundit with rational takes.
  8. He is a cult, political resistance figure.
  9. He is a sexual dynamo, whose body exudes machismo & oozes sexuality.
  10. He is a man’s man- working out, shooting guns, building fences, protecting his woman.
In reality, Pat’s a subpar insurance salesman who barley graduated high school, self publishes bad science fiction & had to resort to stealing PPP money to fund his alcoholic, meager, bleak existence. But if you live the lie long enough, you believe your delusions.

G

Patrick’s entire life is pretend. Between his massive ego & living the lie long enough- Patrick has convinced himself of the following:

1. He didn’t abandon his daughter & was tricked into signing over his parental rights.
  3. He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, military tactics & hand to hand combat.
  4. He is a gear head.
  6. He is a futurist capable of extrapolation to accurately predict future technological innovations over a century into the future.
  10. He is a man’s man- working out, shooting guns, building fences, protecting his woman.
In reality, Pat’s a subpar insurance salesman who barley graduated high school, self publishes bad science fiction & had to resort to stealing PPP money to fund his alcoholic, meager, bleak existence. But if you live the lie long enough, you believe your delusions.
You missed something...

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
What is with Fat and thinking ancillary bullshit unrelated to him makes him an expert by proxy?

“I know psychology because my mom had one of the lowest level psych-related jobs on the planet”

“I know bullriding stuff because my dad got porked by the gay cowboys at the rodeo”

“I know cars because the mythical version of my parents had car-adjacent jobs and boned in a car they could never afford”

I don’t think Derek Jeter’s parents fucked on home plate and the doctors didn’t use a catchers mitt to hold him when he was born, but he still became a great baseball player.

If Fat believes the circumstances of one’s birth define ones life trajectory, then his real parents must have fucked in half of a pig sty surrounded by gassy black farmhands.

G

4. He is a gear head.

Sealegs Pat is really growing on me lately.

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 11.17.41 PM.png

I really miss comedy-pays-the-bills Pat, hope he makes an appearance soon.

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 11.21.22 PM.png