This is Jim Norton's magnum opus. This is what his entire comedy career boils down to.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I don’t even know what to say. That was straight up terrible in every possible way. Those close to him must hate him if they didn’t do everything in their power to stop him from releasing this. There is shit and then there is this.

I'm all in with the concept that Quinn is leading Norton down the primrose path to see just how stupid he is willing to make himself look.

Kinda like how Joe Derosa would call up Ronnie B and ask for advice, and Ron would deliberately give him the worst advice possible to see how low Joe would sink.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I couldn't make it 20 seconds in, but decided to check his store instead, because I know the greedy little faggot will never skip a chance to milk his audience of retarded truckers.

Here's the top of his store right now - had to cut the image in half because of file size:

faggot1.png

faggot2.png

While this is enraging I'm happy that this nonsense will be his entire "comedic legacy". Hey Jim, this tacky shit is all anyone will ever remember you for. Kill yourself.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I mean, I hate Jim, but what is he doing?
Like Colin always said. Chip is Jim. Chip is Jim's natural form. His final form. We are witnessing the transformation. Like Buffalo Bill was transforming himself through murdering women victims and wearing their skin. Norton is transforming himself into the ultimate prop comic. Becoming the prop himself. Living as Chip.

Just like Buffalo Bill talked to himself in the mirror. Norton probably talks to himself alone in his celebrity autograph filled apartment as Chip. Chip talking to Doug Bell talking to Uncle Paul talking to Steve from Yellowstone talking to Edgar talking to Ted Sheckler. Soon Norton will no longer be James T. Norton. But Chip R. Chipperson.

Rascal

How can he think this is funny? He can't.. It has to just be a low effort pay check right? Fucker seen what he could get from the truckers with the chip cartoon and figured it is easier to "act" for free instead of paying animators..

Easy paycheck but your legacy is now dog shit. I hate him

Apparently Youtubers make 3-5 dollars per 1000 views. Chip averages around 15.000 views per episode, so that's 60 dollars a week.

Even if you add merch sales and his other characters, he probably doesn't make enough from that shit to pay the rent. I have no clue why he does it.

I couldn't make it 20 seconds in, but decided to check his store instead, because I know the greedy little faggot will never skip a chance to milk his audience of retarded truckers.

Here's the top of his store right now - had to cut the image in half because of file size:

View attachment 71905
View attachment 71906

While this is enraging I'm happy that this nonsense will be his entire "comedic legacy". Hey Jim, this tacky shit is all anyone will ever remember you for. Kill yourself.
ENOUGH WITH FUCKING DOUG BELL