This is going great

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
fuck that really is embarrassing. Joe could probably play circles around my guitar skills but damnit man - have some fucking respect .. is there not an open mic or bar that doesn't have a website he could go to? Anything but a fucking produce stand.. but then again , he wouldn't be a Brother Joe if he did otherwise.

🐮🎸🎶
Do think he’s getting paid in food? I doubt he’d accept vegetables though.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
This is most peculiar one yet...who expects live music when you're picking up tulip bulbs and a tomato?

I also like how Brotha Joe clarifies the music will be "free." Really, Joe? The people picking up spaghetti squash won't have to purchase a separate ticket to hear your serenading?

It looks like a mom and pop place with only one location....maybe his cousin owns it or something?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
50k a year, for however to long, and this is all you have to show for it. Joe had better paying gigs back then, too. Even Dawn is living better and she's a wedding photographer or whatever the fuck.

50k a year to do fuck all but stay related to Nana, and Joe couldn't bother to do anything worthwhile with it so now he's advertising his fruit stand gigs on his daughter's Facebook page while her face is looking how it's looking.

To be fair, we have singers at the farmer's market down here, but they're either rehearsing for their bar gigs later that evening or they're retired and just want to play for a small crowd. They don't really advertise it either way.

The fruit stand legit looks straight out of the Sopranos in the worst way. If he were a nicer guy and didn't steal valor I'd feel bad for someone down so tremendously bad.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
He's playing at 4 Corners Produce. An actual fucking fruit stand.

db776e83bbdd95bf6d155f1718f5ee46.png

Ohhhh a fruuuit stand...

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This is most peculiar one yet...who expects live music when you're picking up tulip bulbs and a tomato?

I also like how Brotha Joe clarifies the music will be "free." Really, Joe? The people picking up spaghetti squash won't have to purchase a separate ticket to hear your serenading?

It looks like a mom and pop place with only one location....maybe his cousin owns it or something?
I was going to ask this as well, why live music at a vegetable stand?!