This is going great

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He's hoping this is a regular gig. How embarrassing.

Do 4 Corners Produce know they're hiring a card-carrying white supremacist (and an alleged paedophile)?

92453.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He's hoping this is a regular gig. How embarrassing.

Do 4 Corners Produce know they're hiring a card-carrying white supremacist (and an alleged paedophile)?

View attachment 127049
Joe’s writing ✍️ always makes me laugh 😆. All the random ellipses ••••, Random Caps 🧢 🧢, piss-poor phrasing 🤤, unnecessary exclamation points ‼️‼️, and of course the emojis. 😎 His illiteracy 🤷🏿‍♂️ is endlessly entertaining 🤹🏿‍♂️.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I have a decent paying day job in international logistics, and am also a gigging drummer. I play all kinds of gigs most nights and on weekends, mostly because it’s fun to get paid to play drums, and it sometimes gets me laid.
In all honesty, Joe is probably gonna rake in about $600-700 in untaxed cash after his guarantees/tips for this day. That’s about what I make when I play double headers like this. Not a bad chunk of change.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
In all honesty, Joe is probably gonna rake in about $600-700 in untaxed cash after his guarantees/tips for this day.
Didn’t he previously disclose he only gets a couple hundred bucks for a gig? I sure hope he is getting paid in untaxed cash — that way he’ll be entitled to next to no Social Security benefits. That plus only $50k in retirement savings means he’s going to be playing fruit stands and Applebee’s until he dies.