• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(this is going great!) #GenCon2022

G

@ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

You been here? Seems chill.

Screenshot_20220803-175631-211.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Has everything to do with Norm you fat faggot
If only there actual video of norm making fun of pat.

I swear pat forgets we save everything. Keep lying to your weirdo friends. At some point they will catch you in a lie and realize you are a full of shit and using them for self gain.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wasn’t he just saying how this has to do with Norm Macdonald not even a year ago? It won’t even be a month before he says all he did was make a tweet about Norm. Suicide demand, fat tits, etc faggot.
He thinks if he attaches all the scary buzzwords to it that people/police will take him more seriously and maybe even get media attention. All of this is him trying to monetize getting shit on by the internet.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I'm pretty shocked to see such a huge overlap in those who are way into role playing, to the point they'd travel to attend a convention centered on it and those who happened to have been born the wrong gender. I wonder what the correlation could possibly be.
You should SHARE your thought problem with the internet and tell everyone who explains it to you that they are wrong and should fuck off.