this is funny to visualize

captain_kamala

Calling all simps

a72d8ce8427ffd8dd271525dd62e2e93.jpg

64b1c74a4cab51c46c593b37cd8b08cf.jpg

728729d9788bf88b754efa16389c6585.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Alfred Hitchpenis
I've had panic attacks. My face and hands go sort of numb and my breath gets weird. Not even out of breath, it just happens in a weird rhythm. It's something I can deal with. It's not incapacitating. They usually hit me while I'm driving an actual vehicle as opposed to a wheelchair. Does this goldbricker even need the chair or is she literally just fat and lazy? I don't see a wheelchair in that picture of her singing nerd songs with autistic guitar accompaniment.

Also, how do packs of Magic cards help? She gets that they're not actually magical cards, right? It's just the name of the game. Is this all a pity scam for Magic cards?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I've had panic attacks. My face and hands go sort of numb and my breath gets weird. Not even out of breath, it just happens in a weird rhythm. It's something I can deal with. It's not incapacitating. They usually hit me while I'm driving an actual vehicle as opposed to a wheelchair. Does this goldbricker even need the chair or is she literally just fat and lazy? I don't see a wheelchair in that picture of her singing nerd songs with autistic guitar accompaniment.
The extra 125 pounds she carries around have no effect on her health, bigot.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
of course she knows better than the doctors. how on earth would eating normal portion sizes exacerbate her condition?
Seanan McGuire has an invisible disability due to herniated disks in her spine. She’s spoken about how doctors blamed her condition on her weight and following their advice made things worse. She deals with chronic pain and also identifies as neuroatypical.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Alfred Hitchpenis
of course she knows better than the doctors. how on earth would eating normal portion sizes exacerbate her condition?
Motherfucker. I have herniated disks in my spine. A shitload of people do and it feels almost like what you'd imagine "crippling" pain to be sometimes, but it's actually not even close. I do manual labor. This cunt is in a wheelchair for sciatica lol. The doctors literally told this idiot to do some stretches and walk more and she went and got a wheelchair. Roll off a fucking cliff, retard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit