This guy ruins every movie he’s in.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
jack-black_9r81.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I've only seen him in American Psycho and Fight Club. Avoided watching Suicide Squad. I have no clue what other films he's been in, and I don't care.

He's like Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, or George Clooney, in that he's a passable actor that supposedly has hordes of female fans clamouring for him. In reality, it's really just mostly gay men - both out the closet and these cringe closeted red-pill neo-masucline types - making a big deal about him.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
This motherfucker here, the stories I'd love to tell...

Yeah, they're all secondhand and whispers, but there's a lot of them.
He tried to take my friend home when she was 14. She was so fucking hot. Gorgeous little brunette, half-Brazilian half-aryan stock.

She was so far out of my league we weren’t even in the same fucking solar system, but one day Saint Mel smiled upon me and she spent the night at my house.

I was eating her out at like 2am when she flailed her arm out, knocking over a big rack of CDs in my room. I leapt out of the bed and onto the floor where I stayed the rest of the night in fear my bitch Mother was going to kick open the door to my room and unleash hell.

This chick asked me to get back in the bed, but I didn’t, and I never got a chance with her again. She subsequently went on to date models and pro surfers and finally married an old-money British guy.

Sometimes it’s better to not get a taste, so that you don’t live your life knowing what you’re missing.

Edit: he would have been in his early 30s at the time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I don't necessarily mind Ryan Reynolds but I do mind that he stars in 15 movies per year. I'm tired of seeing his face on every streaming service.