This forum is still hilarious

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
The competition was tough this year, Patricks late in the game paint balloon tweet put over him the top to glory, a new king has been crowned
uPC1Ml6.png

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
1488 is a combination of two popular white supremacist numeric symbols. The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the "14 Words" slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The second is 88, which stands for "Heil Hitler" (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet). Together, the numbers form a general endorsement of white supremacy and its beliefs. As such, they are ubiquitous within the white supremacist movement - as graffiti, in graphics and tattoos, even in screen names and e-mail addresses, such as [email protected]. Some white supremacists will even price racist merchandise, such as t-shirts or compact discs, for $14.88.

This shit is too fucking perfect.

Was someone trying to end up with the number 1488? Why jump from number of words to the numerical equivalent of the first letters of two words? Why isn't it 142? Or whatever the numbers for WMSTEOOPAAFFWC would be? Not to complain, I just never thought of it before. I'll take my answer off the air