• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This former intern is trans now and accusing Lazlow of transphobia on twitter

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
IMG_1318.jpeg

She finna be my wifey

Forum Clout
Woke leftie tries to make an accusation/cancel someone over something that happened almost 20 years ago. I wish I could say I was shocked.
You fragile faggots are so eager to pigeonhole things into “based” or “woke” and then be angry that your reading comprehension fails beyond anything obvious.

Notice how xye says “close enough” and “dude knew before everyone.” He is lightly making fun of *himself* and saying Lazlow could sense that he was a tranny before he even did or before he “came out.”

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
You fragile faggots are so eager to pigeonhole things into “based” or “woke” and then be angry that your reading comprehension fails beyond anything obvious.

Notice how xye says “close enough” and “dude knew before everyone.” He is lightly making fun of *himself* and saying Lazlow could sense that he was a tranny before he even did or before he “came out.”
You’re both idiots.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

Sorry Ol Gravy Egg - we lack your intimate knowledge of dressing up like a lady and threatening to give Leslie's asshole head.