• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This fatty livered, unfunny fuck is going to be dead in 5 years...

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
If after this picture, all of them packed in a car to eat subs at joey roses and got t-boned by an 18 wheeler, fatally dying in excruciating pain, I would finally crack open the rosé I’ve had in my fridge the past 7 years waiting for trump’s incarceration
Joe’s losing so much potential business in one day would be the icing on the cake.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Oooft. Bobby looks terminally ill. These fatties seem to always look like this when they shed the weight later in life.
It's really pronounced with the ones who lost weight by drastic (read: artificial) means. The guys who dieted properly and exercised tend to look normal, it's the stomach staplers who turn into AIDS patients because losing the weight is the only thing they've done.

Good on Bawb for leaving cetaceanity behind but that's only step one. He really should use this opportunity to get a healthier lifestyle (I've been assured that anyone can do it), otherwise he's only swapped an imminent risk of heart failure with one in the not to distant future.

Forum Clout
I like the fact that Bert tries to carry himself as some sort of A-List celebrity and gets offended when people don't know who he is, yet very few people outside of the small circle who keep track of today's unfunny comedy cunts has any idea of who he is.

He's never elevated himself above Reddit-tier comedian. He'll never even reach Bill Burr status.
He doesn't have any real material beyond his gay "party animal" stories/lies. Burr had bits, and observations he tried to put some thought into. Bert just giggles like a retard and tells those faggy drunken war stories over and over. He's nowhere near as well-known as Burr, the average schmuck has no idea who Bert is.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He doesn't have any real material beyond his gay "party animal" stories/lies. Burr had bits, and observations he tried to put some thought into. Bert just giggles like a retard and tells those faggy drunken war stories over and over. He's nowhere near as well-known as Burr, the average schmuck has no idea who Bert is.
I agree but I don't think talent even factors in anymore.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It isn't even that Burr is especially talented. But he does at least make the effort to do new material, and he's capable of handling small TV/movie roles too. Bert tells a handful of gay stories and takes his shirt off. He's like a modern day Ray Jay Johnson or someone like that.
I hate burr and I don't enjoy his comedy but compared to kreischer he's a fucking genius.

Forum Clout
Get a load of this fanook.

Attachments

• ADF766E4-249F-4FCE-A28C-C7EF46AC3B30.jpeg
    ADF766E4-249F-4FCE-A28C-C7EF46AC3B30.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 33

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Looks like they all put on a beret and scarf as part of an "I'm a gay artist, tee hee!" bit except they all look naturally gay so the "bit" doesn't work. Boo.
They were doing that bit like 2 months ago when Bobby first started and he made a fashionista video as a joke. His wife told him to delete it so he brought it onto the show which made me laugh.