• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This faggot is back to warmongering from his couch

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
The media has been wishing for something like this so they can blame all of Biden’s awful presidency on it. Even before anything happened in Ukraine the news channels were already saying all domestic issues are because of Ukraine for all issues that have been happening since Jan 2021. I bet soon they will claim the high crime rates all over in liberal cities that believe arresting people is racist will say the crime is because people are angry over Ukraine. They’ve already done news pieces on “how to talk up your pre teen / teen kids about Ukraine” that have high school students crying and complaining that they can’t function due to the stress and anxiety related to Ukraine. I was in high school when 9/11 happened and nobody in school cried they couldn’t function over it and that was attack on American Soil!
even before that. the media has been fomenting this anti-russia rhetoric with trump's election and russiagate. instead of accepting that trump beat hillary, they blamed the russians.

the mainstream press is presenting the invasion in a way that removes any blame from america. there's been several high profile interviews with putin in the last decade wherein he says i don't want the west expanding nato into ukraine and if they do: there would be consesequences. he's been saying that shit for years. why rock the boat when putin's made his stance perfectly clear?

like fatrick, this country is looking for any excuse to blame its woes on anything else but itself.

G

even before that. the media has been fomenting this anti-russia rhetoric with trump's election and russiagate. instead of accepting that trump beat hillary, they blamed the russians.

the mainstream press is presenting the invasion in a way that removes any blame from america. there's been several high profile interviews with putin in the last decade wherein he says i don't want the west expanding nato into ukraine and if they do: there would be consesequences. he's been saying that shit for years. why rock the boat when putin's made his stance perfectly clear?

like fatrick, this country is looking for any excuse to blame its woes on anything else but itself.
I agree 100% with everything you said. I'm still holding out hope that globohomo pushed us too far and the pendulum is about to swing back. And if it swings back, it will swing back so very very fucking hard.

With the bullshit around Covid, trannies, and inflation/war/Biden... people are fed up.

Forum Clout
Slobba Ukraine!
b8f401357643c68487e960fc4a4084c4.jpeg