This doesn't deserve all caps and five exclamation marks, you cunt.

G

Some hole at work organized a lunch for us next week. It's listed in our calendar as "WAFFLE LUNCH!!!!!!"

There's a waffle restaurant near us. That's where we're going. Most of us have been before. It's shit. And we have to pay ourselves I just found out.

I'm not going because of the way she wrote that. Cunt.

G

One of the best things about my old job was it was all men apart from a couple of PAs. That meant lunch was delivered to your desk and eaten there, apart from the occasional Friday when we'd drink our lunch in a local boozer. There's no reason to eat with colleagues.
I eat at my desk. I hate seeing all the faggots eating together in the lunch room. I wouldn't want to sit with them even if I was invited.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
One of the best things about my old job was it was all men apart from a couple of PAs. That meant lunch was delivered to your desk and eaten there, apart from the occasional Friday when we'd drink our lunch in a local boozer. There's no reason to eat with colleagues.
I eat at my desk. I hate seeing all the faggots eating together in the lunch room. I wouldn't want to sit with them even if I was invited.
I've told this story on here before but like a decade ago I was taking this long course and every day I would go out for a walk during lunch instead of eating with the rest of them in the small lunch room. After a while, everyone just started acting like I didn't exist, no one would ever look at me or ever acknowledge I was even there, lol. It was great.

G

I've told this story on here before but like a decade ago I was taking this long course and every day I would go out for a walk during lunch instead of eating with the rest of them in the small lunch room. After a while, everyone just started acting like I didn't exist, no one would ever look at me or ever acknowledge I was even there, lol. It was great.
Hey I do that too; use my lunch break to go for a walk and just eat at my desk while I work.
They stopped asking me to come out to get coffee with them in the morning when I literally wouldn't reply or acknowledge them every time they asked. I'd just stare at my monitor and keep working, pretending I didn't hear them lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Hey I do that too; use my lunch break to go for a walk and just eat at my desk while I work.
They stopped asking me to come out to get coffee with them in the morning when I literally wouldn't reply or acknowledge them every time they asked. I'd just stare at my monitor and keep working, pretending I didn't hear them lol.
Hahah that’s some serious antisocial behavior. Great bit though.