This Alliance shit is European nonsense

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Cliche by now but yeah, Wrong side losing WW2 (the big one) is why.
You won't hear me argue that one, brotherman!

IMG_20220613_125245.png

G

Focus on what matters.
Poke the Pig.
@Zombie247 is the only one I go to learn about this secret Santa style elementary school faggotry. He’s equally repulsed as I am. Probably because being a European version of a Beaner he’s not an actual EuroFag. Nice Podcast Stupid. HaHa! Get it....?

tl;dr once while on a delivery into some old gentrified NE Irish ghetto some toothless flat cap guy asked if I wanted to buy some weird looking scrap handy man metal. I politely declined. He said I was a nice looking guy before retreating to some alley presumably to play monster rain. Fin.

G

I love you.
I came here looking for a fight. Visited my dad today for the first time since he left the hospital.
He's a decrepit pile of bones now. I'm not sure what to do with all this anger.

[MEDIA=youtube]lw6qxDPmOGM[/MEDIA]

The Kinks make everything better, i hope things will turn out ok. That’s a tough situation.

[MEDIA=youtube]qs6G9tisVdU[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I love you.
I came here looking for a fight. Visited my dad today for the first time since he left the hospital.
He's a decrepit pile of bones now. I'm not sure what to do with all this anger.

Hit the gym, brotherman. Work out the anger on a punching bag or through weight training. Anger is an energy, use it for something positive in your life by redirecting it to something productive.

I’m sorry about your dad and what your family is going through. God bless!

G

You all got lost..
Everyone calm down, have a nice jerk, and join the axis alright

[MEDIA=youtube]wRkTnYKeRT0[/MEDIA]

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You really showed them. Nice validating a fictitious “alliance” that has 0 power by complaining, stupid.