• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thinking of putting all onaverse sites and shit into a nice little porfolio/list bundle on this site called carrd.co

G

Why are you still talking to me?

Only some things are sacrosanct, but nothing beats when people bet on the wrong horse and put themselves in shit like me last week, despite it being for something I didn't cause. There's no need to ever explain yourself, is the lesson I learned. Imagine asking for apologies in an environment like that? We're here for the brutality at this point, with occasional funny, my trolling Pat is now a freelance bit I'll share, we aren't a team, club, friends, or a group, it's more not as fun, but far more funny this way.

G

Only some things are sacrosanct, but nothing beats when people bet on the wrong horse and put themselves in shit like me last week, despite it being for something I didn't cause. There's no need to ever explain yourself, is the lesson I learned. Imagine asking for apologies in an environment like that? We're here for the brutality at this point, with occasional funny, my trolling Pat is now a freelance bit I'll share, we aren't a team, club, friends, or a group, it's more not as fun, but far more funny this way.

G

There is a sweetness to smug cunts that title IX'd so many D1 wrestling programs out of existence being replaced by guys as girls on scholarships.
I think it's the what if's that get people scared if dudes can just toss on a dress and nobody looks suspiciously at them they can lay in wait in bathrooms to molest or rape women and girls. If they do hopefully it's some woke cunt or their daughter.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
There is a sweetness to smug cunts that title IX'd so many D1 wrestling programs out of existence being replaced by guys as girls on scholarships.
I think it's the what if's that get people scared if dudes can just toss on a dress and nobody looks suspiciously at them they can lay in wait in bathrooms to molest or rape women and girls. If they do hopefully it's some woke cunt or their daughter.
Ok, duelling Boomia posts. Go:

Literally after dozens of times of seeing this posted, I got a new thought. Forget how deranged and tragic it is that she's a dude that thinks she's a girl, but imagine how pathetic it is that your income comes from jerking off on camera and pegging closeted podcast hosts, that's a life destined to end at his own hands.

G

Ok, duelling Boomia posts. Go:

Literally after dozens of times of seeing this posted, I got a new thought. Forget how deranged and tragic it is that she's a dude that thinks she's a girl, but imagine how pathetic it is that your income comes from jerking off on camera and pegging closeted podcast hosts, that's a life destined to end at his own hands.
Your lips to god's ears. I've been popping in today beyond errands and I'm home now catching up. It doesn't matter what my status here is whether I'm welcome here or not I consider Patrick a duty, so I'll freelance troll that motherfucker until he dies. I'm working on some fun, nobody heard me when I said he was seeking a RICO prosecution, but he went to the FBI before the lawsuit and asked why they couldn't do that to you guys and that's something I know to be true. I told him and then he started that FBI tweeting shit, I will know if he was there shortly for certain, at least for me.

fenrir

Forum Clout
Your lips to god's ears. I've been popping in today beyond errands and I'm home now catching up. It doesn't matter what my status here is whether I'm welcome here or not I consider Patrick a duty, so I'll freelance troll that motherfucker until he dies. I'm working on some fun, nobody heard me when I said he was seeking a RICO prosecution, but he went to the FBI before the lawsuit and asked why they couldn't do that to you guys and that's something I know to be true. I told him and then he started that FBI tweeting shit, I will know if he was there shortly for certain, at least for me.
OK tough guy, it's a bit the "mafia" shit...lol. That point where you lose the line in what you thought was funny as a homage to a thing and it becomes real in your brain. I'll go back to lurking and letting you guys get under his skin. I came onboard for the lawsuit W, hopefully I'm not leaving to early to make the FBI season funnier. Anyway I'm going to leave a few more Pat posts and then go into lurking mode. In like a thief and out like a bomb lol.

G

OK tough guy, it's a bit the "mafia" shit...lol. That point where you lose the line in what you thought was funny as a homage to a thing and it becomes real in your brain. I'll go back to lurking and letting you guys get under his skin. I came onboard for the lawsuit W, hopefully I'm not leaving to early to make the FBI season funnier. Anyway I'm going to leave a few more Pat posts and then go into lurking mode. In like a thief and out like a bomb lol.
Aww so sorry, because I knocked Apostlegate? Or for that matter revealed anything ever that ACTUALLY happens here? It's like a derangement about where you feel you are in the pecking order here. I'm happy you enjoy your role and felt it necessary to tell me. It's OK, really it is, I like the place with less drama too, but this seems to be the path we've all chosen lol. I'm the heel now lol.

fenrir

Forum Clout
Aww so sorry, because I knocked Apostlegate? Or for that matter revealed anything ever that ACTUALLY happens here? It's like a derangement about where you feel you are in the pecking order here. I'm happy you enjoy your role and felt it necessary to tell me. It's OK, really it is, I like the place with less drama too, but this seems to be the path we've all chosen lol. I'm the heel now lol.
WE GET IT......YOU DON"T LIKE IT. Duly noted, the point is, it is what it is, why a douche like you keeps posting is beyond me, I'm defending my logic to a crowd, you're defending yours to me, I heard you, you don't need to reply every time. I'll make sure I don't ever not admit, but mention, that a fake bomb threat that didn't happen, wasn't done on a secret forum that is not actually secret. OK deal. I may still respond where I think I should.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
spag.jpg

All this fighting is making my belly hurt.

G

Hell yeah, dude.

G

It's some kind of weird profile site, but if @ChicopeeChip wants to advertise the community, then there seems to be a lot of shit to keep track off.

There's this forum, payquasi, nanaimg, and a bunch more sites, so I think if we just pile up the sites in a nice little bundle, It would be easier for newfags to find and go to all of them right away.
This better not be some kind of honeypot, Wyyz. But assuming it's legit, I'd be happy to promote it.