• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thinking of a trip to Milwaukee this fall

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Once the court case is over, we should organise a trip to Milwaukee for the weekend to celebrate.

We could fill Hooligans with brothermen and have our fill of meatloaf & pirate whiskey.
The Hooligans Mass shooting would be nationwide news at least. He’d finally get to make a national comment on corporate media.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
This is my plan, was supposed to do it this summer, but covid is fucking up travel too much. If this shit ends I will certainly be sitting next to him at some point and I fully expect the police to be called and this idiot to scream his life is danger from a "hello child".
In all seriousness, you should check with him if you are allowed to visit Costa Rica during September. Maybe the police there also allow him to beat people up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
In all seriousness, you should check with him if you are allowed to visit Costa Rica during September. Maybe the police there also allow him to beat people up.
You could bribe the police there to plant coke in his luggage and sodomise him with a baton, or y'know.. call him fat.

Either one works.

G

Im 80% serious about this at the moment. Im thinking MLB playoffs would be a great time up there! Drinking BEER and cheering for the BREWERS! How fun! I’d go just to hear Pat talk about baseball
The real move is playing it cool and getting a selfie with Patrick at the bar holding a book. Ask him what he is writing and then reveal how much you love sci-fi. He’ll try to handsell you in In The Black and you’re off to the races.

Anyone can do it.

Forum Clout
Im 80% serious about this at the moment. Im thinking MLB playoffs would be a great time up there! Drinking BEER and cheering for the BREWERS! How fun! I’d go just to hear P
I think it sounds like a fun trip. Like one of those niche vacations like whale watching or trekking through the jungle to see gorillas. To track down Fatrick and Thic Nik and get a look in the flesh, would be fun and exciting.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Don't even fuck with him directly. Just walk in with some big dick energy, sit down next to him, flirt with the bartenders and/or female patrons, and drink IPAs because he HATES that. If he ever tries to engage with you, barely acknowledge him. If the topics of sci-fi and Twitter come up, dismiss them both as not worth your time.

After you walk out with a girl, he'll post the picture that he secretly took of you Twitter and make up some story about how he saved the bar by telling you to leave.

Last edited:
G

This is my plan, was supposed to do it this summer, but covid is fucking up travel too much. If this shit ends I will certainly be sitting next to him at some point and I fully expect the police to be called and this idiot to scream his life is danger from a "hello child".
He would definitely call the police and most certainly would not tell the truth about it. ‘He tried to assault my wife right on the bar table, officer child!’ (‘That’d be nice’ - his second better wife)